I hate that sometimes music shows up as unknown artist so it ends up in a folder that says unknown artists. I've tried renaming them but honestly I have no idea what I'm doing All I want is to organize my music easily. I want to organize my music and have it all in one folder instead of how it is now, with separate folders for every artist.
Still looking for ways to organize music on Android? If you have no idea about it, you can have my recommendation here. Try Wonershare MobileGo for Android (Windows) or Wondershare MobileGo for Android Pro (Mac). With this useful Android manager, you can organize all music on your Android phone or table from the computer. In this article, we'd like to show you how to organize music on your Android step by step.
Download this tool to try organizing music on Android.
How to organize music on Android
Install this Android manager on your computer. Launch it. Then, this window shows up on your computer screen.
Note: Download this tool to try organizing music on Android.
Step 1. Connect your Android phone/table to the computer
This Android manager offers you 2 ways to connect: the USB cable or WiFi. Choose a way to connect your Android phone or table to the computer. After that, your Android phone or table appears in the primary window.
Step 2. Organize Android music
In the left sidebar, click the triangle next to "Music". As you see, all music folders on your Android are shown under the music category. In the music window on the right, all songs are displayed. This Android manager gives you the power to do more thing to organize songs. You can:
- Directly download and install music from Online resource. On the left sidebar, click "Wontube MP3 Download, or add your favorite music websites and . Search and download beautiful songs to your Android device.
- Add new songs to your Android devices in batch. Click the triangle under "Add" to add music files, music folder from your computer or add iTunes playlists to your Android device.
- Backup music to your computer and iTunes. Choose all or selected songs on your Android device. Click "Export" to backup them to iTunes library or your computer.
- Delete music from your Android device instantly. Select your unwanted songs and click "Delete". Then, these songs will be removed.
- Create/rename and delete music playlist. You can create and name new playlists to save the songs with different styles. Besides, delete the playlists that you don't want to keep.
- Rename any song and set it as a phone/alarm/notification ringtone. If a song has a wrong name, you can correct it. In addition, you can set any song as a ringtone to remind you the phone call, alarm and messages.
It's the best way to organize music on Android phone or table. Why not download this Android manager and have a try?
The video tells you how to organize music on Android device