How to Play MP4 files on Android Phones
Sometimes you may fail to play MP4 files on your Android phones. The reason is that your MP4 codec isn't supported by your Android phone. Now you can use the recommended powerful Android Media Manager below. It provides default settings for almost all Android phones. Also and you can download/manage/imoprt and export all your media files on your Android Phone with ease.
The most powerful Media Manager for your Android/iPhone
- • Convert all Video/Audio files to your Android/iPhone compatible formats.
- • Optimize & manage your mobile devices essentials - including Contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- • Backup and Restore all your files on mobile.
- • One Click Root - Get access to every corner of your Android device within minutes.
- • Wipe and Erase all the data on your phone for safety.
- • Play your Android on PC with the help of mouse&keyboard.
How to Convert MP4 to Android
Step 1: Connect your Android device
Install and run Wondershare MobileGo on your computer. Connect your Android device to the Computer (make sure the USB-debugging is activated). Mobile will detect and connect to your phone automatically.
2.Import the MP4 Files
Click "Video" tab in the right column and then Click Add > Add File or Add Folder to import the MP4 videos to your mobile. MobileGo will choose the compatible video-format according to your device and do the conversion.
3.Convert MP4 to Android phones
You`ll see a pop-up window telling you that the MP4 videos you are adding are not supported, you'll be asked if you'll like to convert them. Click "Yes", the import and conversion will start simultaneously. And soon the converted MP4 files will be saved on your Android Phone or Tablet.
FAQs about Playing MP4 on Android
Question: How to transfer MP4 between my computer and Android phone?
You need to install a third - party program first. kies can be your best choice, which helps you easily manage everything on Android from your PC or Mac.
Question: MP4 is officially accepted as a supported format by my Android phone. Why I still can't play it?
MP4 is multimedia container with video and audio in different codec. However your MP4 codec isn't compatible with your phone. In this case, just take video converter ultimate to help you.
Wondershare AllMyTube -Download online videos, convert and manage videos freely and easily
- Download HTML5, HD, HQ and 4K videos from YouTube
- Download Videos from 1000+ video sharing websites, like Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc
- Support downloading audio files directly on Firefox, Chrome and IE
- Convert videos to many formats, such as MOV, MP4, AVI,etc
- Optimize videos for: iMovie, iTunes, iPhone, Apple TV and more
- A built-in Player allows you to enjoy FLV, MP4, WebM videos cozily
- Transfer videos through WiFi to play on your devices
- Extract audio to MP3, M4A, WAV, MKA