iPad Transfer for Media & Photos
- 1. Transfer Music
- 1.1 Transfer Music from Computer to iPad
- 1.2 Upload iPhone/iPod/iPad Music to Google Music
- 1.3 Transfer Playlist from iPad to iTunes
- 1.4 Transfer Music from iPad to iTunes
- 1.5 Transfer Music from iPad to Mac
- 1.6 Transfer Music from iPad to iPod
- 1.7 Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone
- 1.8 Transfer Music & Playlists from iPhone, iPad or iPod to PC
- 1.9 Transfer Music from iPad to PC
- 1.10 Transfer Music to iPad without iTunes
- 1.11 Transfer Music from iPad to iPad
- 1.12 Transfer Music from Old iPod to iPhone/iPad
- 1.13 Transfer Music from Mac to iPad
- 1.14 Transfer Music from iTunes to iPad
- 1.15 Transfer Music from iPhone to iPad
- 1.16 Transfer Music from PC to iPad Air/mini
- 1.17 Transfer MP3 to iPad with/without iTunes Sync
- 1.18 Transfer iTunes Playlist to iPad
- 1.19 Sync Music to iPad
- 1.20 Stream Music to iPad
- 1.21 Share Music to Multiple iPhones, iPads, and iPods
- 2. Transfer Videos
- 2.1 Transfer Video to iPad without iTunes
- 2.2 Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPad without iTunes
- 2.3 Transfer Videos/Movies from Mac to iPad
- 2.4 Transfer Videos from PC to iPad
- 2.5 Transfer Movies from PC to iPad
- 2.6 Transfer Videos from iPad to PC
- 2.7 Transfer Videos from iPad to Mac
- 2.8 Transfer Videos from iPad to DVD
- 2.9 Transfer Video from iPad to iPad
- 2.10 Transfer Video from Computer to iPad
- 2.11 Transfer MP4 to iPad
- 2.12 Transfer Movies from iPad to iTunes
- 2.13 Transfer a DVD to iPad
- 2.14 Stream Video from Mac to iPad
- 2.15 Stream Movies to iPad
- 2.16 Convert and Burn iPad Video to DVD
- 3. Transfer Photos
- 3.1 Transfer Pictures from iPad to SD Card
- 3.2 Transfer Pictures from Camera to iPad
- 3.3 Move Photos from Camera Roll to Album
- 3.4 Transfer iPad Camera Roll to PC
- 3.5 Transfer Photos from PC to iPad
- 3.6 Transfer Photos from Mac to iPad
- 3.7 Transfer Photos from iPod to iPad
- 3.8 Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad
- 3.9 Transfer Photos from iPad to USB Flash Drive
- 3.10 Transfer Photos from iPad to Flash Drive
- 3.11 Transfer Photos from iPad to PC
- 3.12 Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer
- 3.13 Transfer Photos from iPad to iMac
- 3.14 Transfer Photos from iPad to iPhone
- 3.15 Transfer Photos from iPad to iPad
- 3.16 Transfer Photos to iPad
- 3.17 Sync Photos to iPad
- 3.18 Sync iPhoto Pictures to iPad
- 3.19 Top 10 Photo Transfer Apps
- 3.20 Backup iPad Photos
- 3.21 Add Photos to iPad
- 4. Transfer Files
- 5. Transfer Contacts
- 6. Transfer Books/PDF/Notes
- 7. Transfer Apps
How to Move Photos from Camera Roll to Album
Every time I try to move a picture from my Camera Roll to a new album, it only copies it. And when I try to delete the pictures from my Camera Roll since they are in the other album, it only gives me the option to delete it everywhere. How do I only have it in the different album?
Actually, here are two easy solutions. The solution 1 tells you how to transfer photos from Camera Roll to another album without any third-party tool. You can totally do it for free on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. However, if you delete the photos in the Camera Roll, the same photos that you have copied to the album will also be deleted. The solution 2 offers you an iTunes companion, which lets you move your wanted photos from Camera Roll on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to an album easily. And more importantly, it enables you to delete the photos in the Camera Roll with no effect on those in an album.
To move Camera Roll photos to an album, you can directly do it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Follow the steps below.
Tap "Photos" on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. Choose an existing album under Photo Library. Or you can create a new album on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. On the top right corner, click "Edit". On the following screen, click "Add". Name your new album and click "Save". Then, click "Done".
Open the album and click the icon on the top right corner. Then, you get four choices. Choose "Add". On the following screen, click "Camera Roll" to show all photos that you have taken. Scroll down to find and check your wanted photos. Then, click "Done" on the top right corner. As you see, photos on Camera Roll are moved to the album. That’s the tutorial on how to export Camera Roll photos to an album.
Note: Be sure that you can NEVER delete the original photos in the Camera Roll. Once you delete them, the same photos that you have moved to the album will also be erased.
Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS - 3 Ways to Recover Your Lost iPhone Data
- Recover iPhone data by scanning your iPhone, extracting iTunes and iCloud backup files.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud backup.
- Fix iOS to normal without losing data such as recovery mode, bricked iPhone, white screen, etc.
- Fully compatible with iOS 9, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, and all other iOS device models
Wondershare TunesGo Retro - iOS Transfer (for Windows users) or Wondershare TunesGo Retro(Mac) (for Mac users) is a specially designed iTunes companion. It's used to manage contacts, photos, music, videos and SMS on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Both versions enable you to transfer photos from the Camera Roll and save them in an album under Photo Library. And more importantly, when the transfer is done, you can delete the original photos on Camera Roll. The photos in the album won't be removed.
Note: TunesGo Retro is fully compatible with all Apple devices, including iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, iPod touch 5 and iPod touch 4. Click Supported Apple Devices to get more info.
I'll show you how to export pictures from iPad/iPhone/iPod touch Camera Roll and save them to another album on the Windows computer . If you use a Mac, you should download the Mac version and take the similar steps.
Step 1. Connect your device with PC after running this program
At the beginning, run this program on your PC after installing it. Connect your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to your computer via a USB cable. Once your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch is connected, this program will detect it immediately. Then, you get the primary window.
Step 2. Move pictures from Camera Roll to the album
To export Camera Roll photos to the album, first of all, you need to export these photos to your PC. Then, import it back to another album on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
- Click "Photos" tab, in the left column.
- Check the Camera Roll and click "Export to". Or "Open" the Camera Roll album and choose your wanted photos, and then click "Export to".
- In the pop-up file browser window, select a location to save the exported Camera Roll album or Camera Roll photos.
Then, let's move images from Camera Roll to another album.
- Click "Add" to create a new album on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
- Open the album. Then click "Add" again.
- Navigate to the location where you save the Camera Roll album or Camera Roll photos.
- Import the Camera Roll or the photos to the album.
Well done! That's the way about how to move pictures to a different album on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Now, you can delete these photos in the Camera Roll to free up space. Open the Camera Roll, and select photos that you want to delete. Then, click "Delete".
After the deletion, you can check the album that you save the Camera Roll photos. The photos are still there. Amazing, isn't it? Besides, if you get two Apple devices, you can also export the Camera Roll photos from one Apple device to another.
Note: If you lost your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch Camera Roll or Photo Library photos, and you don't have a backup, keep calm. You can recovery these photos on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch effortlessly.
The video tutorial on how to move photos from Camera Roll to another album