Apple iTunes only lets you transfer files from Mac to iPhone, but not the way back. And with iTunes, you'll never explorer music, videos, even photos on your iPhone efficiently. However, there are so many things that you need to do with your iPhone, like transferring music from iPhone to Mac and backing up iPhone photos. To make it easy for you to access your files on iPhone, I'd like to recommend you try the best iPhone file explorer for Mac - Wondershare TunesGo Retro (Mac).
Try the best iPhone file explorer for Mac right now! Both Windows (Wondershare TunesGo Retro) and Mac versions are available. Please download the right version for your computer.
Why use the Mac iPhone file browser - Wondershare TunesGo Retro (Mac)?
With the iPhone file explorer Mac, you can:
- Easily manage music, photos, and videos on iPhone 6s(Plus)/iPhone 6(Plus)/iPhone 5c/iPhone 4S/iPhone 5/iPhone 3GS based on iOS 7/8/9.
- Directly transfer music from your iPhone to iTunes Library on your Mac if you want to complete or rebuild itunes library.
- Back up iPhone music, photos, and videos to Mac in case of data loss.
- Transfer songs, photos, and videos, from Mac to iPhone conveniently. iPhone incompatible music and videos will be converted to iPhone supported formats during the transferring process.
- Transfer music, videos, photos from your Mac computer to certain iPhones, iPads, even iPod touch 4 and iPod touch 5 without erasing any existing data on these iOS devices.
- Add your new music playlist or build new photo albums.
How to use the iPhone file explorer Mac
Step 1. Connect your iPhone with Mac
Download and install Wondershare TunesGo Retro (Mac). Connect your iPhone with Mac computer via a USB cable and launch the Mac iPhone file browser. This desktop iPhone file explorer will detect your iPhone and display its info in the starting window.
Step 2. Explore music, videos, and photos on iPhone
From the main window, you can see all types of media files are listed on the left side: Music, Photos, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, iTunes U, Audiobooks, Voice memos. In any window, you can click "Add" to add files from Mac to iPhone. Select any file on iPhone, you can export it to Mac or delete it. For songs, you can export them to iTunes Library on Mac.
Try iPhone file explorer for Mac to get easy access to your iPhone files!
Watch the Video to Learn More about the Mac iPhone File Explorer