Samsung phones and tablets, like the Samsung Galaxy S5 and Samsung Note 3 are worthy alternatives to iPhone, because it offers more rights for you to control your phone than Apple does. However, making the switching from iPhone to Samsung is a complete and lengthy process, due to their different platforms. Take it easy. Here're two easy methods.
What You Need
Your iPhone and Samsung phone and USB cables
A computer with iTunes installed
- Transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung Note 3/S6/S5/S3/S4/S2, etc.
- Move contacts in Google, Hotmail, Yahoo!, from iPhone to Samsung.
- Copy music, video, photos, calendar and text messages from iPhone to Samsung.
- Backup iPhone to PC and restore to Samsung phone effortlessly.
- Work perfectly with Samsung Galaxy S6, S5, S4, S3, Note 4, Note 3, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, and more.
- Complete data transfer at a fast speed.
people have downloaded it
Samsung Smart Switch™ is a freeware, produced by Samsung company. It's used for copying files from an iPhone via iCloud/iTunes backup backup to your Samsunug Galaxy phone seamlessly.
Easy steps to copy iPhone to Samsung
1. Use iCloud
Step 1. On your iPhone, go to Settings > iCloud and backup your iPhone to iCloud.
Step 2. Go to Google Play and download and install Samsung Smart Switch™ on your Samsung Galaxy phone.
Step 3. Choose Import from iCloud and fill out your Apple ID and pasword. Then, tap Let's start the transfer.
Step 4. Select your wanted apps and install from Google Play.
2. Use iTunes
Step 1. Get your iPhone connected with a USB cable. Open iTunes and use it to backup your iPhone.
Step 2. Download and install Samsung Smart Switch™ on your computer
Step 3. Run Samsung Smart Switch™ and select your iPhone and choose the content you want to transfer. Then, click Start Transfer.