- 1.1 Android Device Manager
- 1.2 Android Contacts Manager
- 1.3 Android SMS Manager
- 1.4 Android App Manager
- 1.5 android photo manager
- 1.6 Android Podcast Manager
- 1.7 android wifi manager
- 1.8 Android bluetooth manager
- 1.9 Android Password Manager
- 2.0 android partition manager
- 2.1 Android Expense Manager
- 2.2 Android Audio Manager
- 2.3 Android ROM Manager
- 2.4 Android Battery Manager
- 2.5 Android Task Manager
- 2.6 android startup manager
- 2.7 android window manager
- 2.8 android download manager
- 2.9 Android Call Manager
- 3.0 Android Root Manager
- 3.1 android notification manager
- 3.2 Android Memory Manager
- 3.3 android desktop manager
- 3.4 Android Update Manager
- 3.5 Android Storage Manager
- 3.6 Android Project Manager
Top 8 Android Contact Manager to Keep Contacts Well Organized
Contacts on your Android phone start to swell and become messy, so you hope there's an Android contact manager to help you do the tedious work? Or you have a lengthy contact list and want to import them to your new Android phone, say Samsung Galaxy S5? I bet you don't want to add contacts to your Android phone one by one manually. Also, losing all contacts on your Android phone is no fun. Therefore, backing up Android contacts before disaster strikes is a necessity. In these case scenarios, A powerful Android contact manager must be what you want.
- Import contacts from vCard, Outlook, Windows Address Book, Windows Live Mail to Android phone, and vice versa.
- Create groups, add new contacts and edit full contact info.
- Find and merge duplicate contacts on your Android phone easily.
- Delete contacts you never want to keep any more in batches.
- Sync contacts in Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc. to your Android phone.
- Recover lost contacts from your Android device and save on computer.
1 Import/Export Contacts to/from Android Phone
This contacts manager for Android empowers you to import or export contacts to/from Android phone easily.
Import Android contacts: In the primary window, click Contacts in the left sidebar to bring up the contact management window. Click Import > Import contacts from computer > from vCard file, from Outlook Express, from Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013, from Windows Live Mail and from Windows Address Book.
Export Android contacts: In the primary window, click Contacts in the left sidebar. In the contact management window. Click Export > Export selected contacts to computer or Export all contacts to computer > to vCard file, to Outlook Express, to Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013, to Windows Live Mail and to Windows Address Book.
2 Merge Duplicate Contacts on Your Phone and Account
Find too many duplicate in your Anroid address book and account? Don't worry. This Android contact manager software helps to find all duplicate contacts and merge them.
In the left sidebar, click Contacts. The Android contact management software shows up on the right panel. Click De-duplicate Tick the accounts and your phone memory where your contacts are saved. Click Next. Select a match type and click Merge selected.
3 Add, Edit and Delete Android Contacts
Add contacts: Go to the left sidebar and click Contacts. In the contact management window, click New to add a new contact to your Android phone.
Edit contacts: Double click the contact you want to edit and edit the information in the contact information window.
Delete contacts: Select the contacts you want to remove, and then click Delete.
4Group Contacts on Android Phone
If you want to import contacts to an existing account or group, just drag them to the corresponding category listed on the sidebar. Otherwise, click right to create a new group and then drag your wanted contacts into it.
ExDialer - Dialer & Contacts
ExDialer - Dialer & Contacts is an easy-to-use Android contact manager app. It's mainly used to dial contacts conveniently.
1. Dial *: It will show the contacts you use frequently.
2. Dial #: Search any contact you want.
3. Long press the contacts icon located at the lower-left corner to get quick access to Favorites.
Note: It's trial version. You can use it for free for 7 days. After that, you can buy the pro version.
Android Contact Manager - One Stop Solution to Manage, Edit, Add, Delete Your Android Contacts
- One click to download, manage, import & export, transfer your music, photos and videos.
- De-duplicate contacts, switch devices, manage your app collection, backup & restore and send messages from your desktop
- Mirror your android device to send messages, and play Android games on your computer
- Transfer Files among your mobile devices without limit
- Optimze your device on the go with the MobileGo app.