- 1. ipad locked
- 2. Water Damaged iPhone
- 3. iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
- 4. iPhone notes icon Disappear
- 5. Recover iPhone Contacts Without Backup
- 6. view itunes backup
- 7. Recover iPhone Video
- 8. Dead iPhone Data Recovery
- 9. Recover iPhone Contacts
- 10. iMessages to Computer
- 11. View iPhone SMS on PC
- 12. Recover WhatsApp Messages on iPhone
- 13. Recover iPhone Data Without iTunes Backup
- 14. Access iCloud Backup
- 15. Recover Picture Messages on iPhone
- 16. Save Picture from iMessages
How to Find and View itunes backup Files
Where is the iTunes backup file on your computer?
Running iTunes on your computer may have been a daily work for you, and you know that iTunes can automatically generate a backup for your device. You can restore your iPhone from the previous backup any time you want. However, many users don't know where the iTunes backup file is located or how to view itunes backup on their computer. If you're one of them, don't worry, here is how to find itunes backup on your computer:
itunes backup location on Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/
itunes backup location on Windows XP: Documents and Settings(username)Application DataApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup
itunes backup location on Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8: Users(username)AppDataRoamingApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup
To quickly access the AppData folder, click Start. In the search bar, type %appdata% and press Return.
How can I view itunes backup files on PC or Mac
Finding the backup file doesn't mean you've really got it. In order to protect personal privacy, iTunes backup is a kind of SQLITEDB file, which doesn't allow anyone to access or preview. You only can restore the whole content to your device, single SMS or contacts not permitted. If you want to access it, you need a tool like Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS(iPhone Data Recovery). It empowers you to view all details of your iTunes backup content in 2 steps.
iTunes Backup Viewer
Only 2 steps, you can access iTunes backup content in detail!
- Extract all iTunes backup files for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Up to 17 file types can be viewed and recovered from iTunes backup.
- Selective preview and recovery is available at any time.
- Also available for iCloud backup.
- No data loss and risk-free.
What exactly you can view and recover from iTunes backup with Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS
|Text Contents||Media Contents|
Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS - iTunes Backup Extractor
- Recover iPhone data by scanning your iPhone, extracting iTunes and iCloud backup files.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud backup.
- Fix iOS to normal without losing data such as recovery mode, bricked iPhone, white screen, etc.
- Fully compatible with iOS 9, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, and all other iOS device models