- 1 Recover iPhone Files
- Recover iPhone Contacts
- Recover iPhone Photos
- Recover iPhone Video
- Recover iPhone Notes
- Recover iPhone Call History
- Recover iMessages
- Recover iPhone Calendars
- Recover iPhone Voicemail
- 2 Restore iPhone
- Recover iPhone after Restore
- Restore iPhone Contacts
- Restore iPhone Photos
- Restore iPhone without iTunes
- Restore iPhone after Jailbreak
- Restore iPhone from iTunes
- Restore iPhone from Backup
- Restore iPhone from iPad Backup
- Restore Contacts from iTunes
- iPhone Restore Troubleshooting
- 3 Undelete iPhone
- Undelete iPhone Messages
- Undelete iPhone Photos
- Undelete iPhone Video
- Undelete iPhone Backup
- Undelete iPhone Text
- Undelete iPhone Notes
- Undelete iPhone Email
- Undelete iPhone Files
- Undelete iPhone Apps
- 4 iPhone Data Recovery Software
iOS 9 Data Recovery: How to Retrieve Lost Data from iOS 9 Devices
iPhone is one of the most popular smartphones on the market. They are known for quality, speed and a lot of apps users can download from the App Store. The most important part of any iPhone is its operating system (OS). Luckily, Apple made a perfect OS for this smartphone. The latest version, iOS 9 brings several improvements that make it even better and more user-friendly.
Part 1. How people usually lost data on their iOS 9 device
As aforementioned, iOS 9 is one of the best operating systems for smartphones on the planet. However, it also has certain drawbacks that can cause data loss. This is a serious problem and it can happen to anybody. If this happened to you already, you know how big a problem it is. You can lose your messages, pictures, videos, notes and other personal data. Today, users have a lot of data on their smartphones, simply because they use them for almost everything. This makes the situation even worse. In order to avoid losing your data, you must know how you can lose it and how to prevent it.
- Deleting your data, accidentally, is the most common reason for losing the data.
- Updating your iOS is usually harmless and it lasts a couple of minutes. However, sometimes it can corrupt the internal storage of your iPhone and corrupt all data on it.
- In some rare cases, iOS can be damaged so you will lose data as well.
- Viruses and malware are a serious problem if you spend a lot of time surfing on the web.
Part 2. 3 ways to rertieve deleted files from iOS 9 devices
Maybe losing your data sound irrelevant, but it is a huge problem that has a negative effect on your work and social life. You will lose contacts, messages and photos that are important for you. Luckily, there are several ways that can help you solve this problem. Three, most common ways are:
But, there is another way that is more effective and faster. The Wondershare dr.fone for ios is already popular among users who had to recover their data. This program is useful when you accidentally delete your data or you have problems with the iOS 9. The best features of Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS are:
- It is very easy to use. All you need to do is to click several times with your computer mouse and your data will be recovered.
- You can restore data from any corrupted device.
- You can choose which files you want to recover and which you don’t.
- It is very fast.
1. Download and install Wondershare dr.fone for ios. The installation process is easy to do and it lasts a few minutes. Connect your smartphone to a computer and lunch Wondershare Dr. fone. You will be informed that your iPhone is connected and you will be able to see the model (iPhone 5, 6 and etc.).
2. Click "start" and the software will scan your device for lost files. When it is done, you will see the list of all files, Wondershare dr.fone for ios can restore. The list includes messages, videos, call history, photos and a lot more.
3. All you need to do is to choose files you want to restore. Remember that checked files will be restored. Also, you can see additional information about those files. Now, click on "recover" and you are done. It usually takes a few minutes and you are done.
1. You can also use Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS to recover your data from iCloud. As you already know, you must download and install Wondershare dr.fone for ios. You will need a couple of minutes in order to do this. Connect your iOS device with your computer and launch the Wondershare Dr. fone. Sign in to your iCloud account. You should know that your apple id and password are protected and nobody can know them.
Note: Currently Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS does not support iOS 9 iCloud backup well yet. The new version to fully support iOS 9 iCloud will be available soon.
2. The software will find all iCloud backups you saved. All you need to do is to hit the download button and download them to your computer. It is recommended to download the latest backup and the one with most files. When the download is complete, click on the same button to extract files.
3. During the process, you can preview certain files. All data, found in the iCloud backup can be restored. If you don’t want to restore certain messages or files, just uncheck them. Remember that downloading and extracting time depends on a size of the backup. If you don’t have enough time, or your internet connection is slow, uncheck files you don’t want to recover. When you are done, just click on "recover" and wait for the Wondershare dr.fone for ios to complete the process.
1. Wondershare dr.fone for ios has another option for restoring your data. It is restoring from iTunes backup. The procedure is very simple and similar to previous alternative. Connect your device with your computer and launch Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS. Choose "Recover from iTunes backup file" and the program will show you all backups that are available.
2. Choose the backup file you want and click on "Start scan". After the scan is complete, you will have a complete list of files that are available for recovering. All files will be divided in categories. For most users restoring messages, call history, photos and videos is the most important. Luckily, all of these categories are supported.
3. Now, you can select files you want to recover. If you want to recover all files, just check all categories where the files are and click on "recovery" button. Recovering usually last several minutes. When it is done, you will have your data in your computer. If you need a specific file, you can use "Search" option. In addition, you must remember not to disconnect a device while recovery is in progress. Only when it is done, you can disconnect your device from a computer.