- 1 Recover Data from different Hard Drive Types
- External hard drive recovery
- HDD recovery
- SSD recovery
- NTFS recovery
- Unformat NTFS hard drive
- SATA recovery
- Raid recovery
- IDE recovery
- Fat recovery
- exFat recovery
- Raw hard drive recovery
- Virtual disk recovery
- 2 Recover data from different systems/devices
- Linux hard drive recovery
- Laptop data recovery
- Partition recovery
- Seagate external hard drive recovery
- Seagate Expansion data recovery
- WD My Passport recovery
- WD External hard drive file recovery
- Lacie dard disk data recovery
- WD Element data recovery
- Freecom external hard drive recovery
- Buffalo external hard drive recovery
- G-Technology external hard rrive recovery
- Dell hard drive data recovery
- Fantom external hard drive data recovery
- Acomdata hard drive data recovery
- Fujitsu hard drive data recovery
- Iomega hard disks recovery
- Toshiba Canvio data recovery
- Micronet data recovery
- Rocster data recovery
- Buslink data recovery
- Crucial M4 data recovery
- Calvary hard drive data recovery
- Simpletech hard drive data recovery
- Kingston SSD recovery
- Apricorn Aegis data recovery
- HP hard disk data recovery
- Maxtor hard drive data recovery
- Hitachi hard drive data recovery
- Toshiba hard drive data recovery
- Panasonic hard drive data recovery
- 3 Repair and Save your hard disk
- Hard disk repair
- Clone hard drive
- Clone SSD
- Hard disk mirroring
- Wipe hard drive
- Erase hard drive
- Fix hard drive
- Fix bad sectors
- Replace hard drive
- Recover data from crashed hard drive
- Unformat hard drive
- Convert NTFS to FAT
- Partition external hard drive
- Use hard drive recovery partition
- Local hard drive recovery service
- Disk Repair Software
- Hard drive recovery tools
- Top hard drive recovery software
- Perform SSD Recovery at ease
- Hard drive password recovery
- Migrate OS to new hard drive
- Hard drive diagnostics
- Hard disk partition
- Recover files from crashed external hard drive
- 4 Recover data from Mac OS
- Recovery HD
- Mac Hard Drive Recovery
- Macbook Pro Hard Drive Recovery
- iMac Hard Drive Recovery
- Mac External Hard Drive Recovery
- Recover formatted Mac Hard Drive
- Mac Disk Data Recovery
- 5 Problems with hard drive
Western Digital Data Recovery: How to Restore Files on WD Hard Disk Drive
Data lost from Western Digital hard drive!
- Mistakenly deleted important files on your WD hard disk, and couldn't reclaim them from the Recycle Bin in Windows or the Trash in Mac. Any way to restore those deleted files on WD hard disk?
- Accidentally formatted the WD hard drive and forget to back up some very important files. Is it possible to restore deleted files due to formatting?
- WD hard drive corrupted due to sudden power failure. WD drive became inaccessible! How to restore the files on the WD hard drive?
How to do Western Digital hard drive recovery?
If you've backed up the content of your WD hard drive, you can easily to restore it or just copy it to your disk. If not, then you need a WD hard drive data recovery helping you find back all lost files. Wondershare Data Recovery can be a nice choice. This easy-to-use data recovery is suitable for all computer users, and can be u different file loss situations on Western Digital hard drive.
For those Mac OS X users, turn to Wondershare data recovery for mac, which is available for Mavericks now.
It is pretty simple to finish the recovery task. Just install the data recovery software on your computer (with the right version), start the 3-step recovery process and you can restore lost files at great ease.
4 steps to recover Western Digital hard drive data
Step 1 Connect your Western Digital hard drive with your computer and launch Wondershare Data Recovery installed on it.
Step 2Choose the file type that you're going to retrieve from your Western Digital external hard drive.
Step 3 Select your Western Digital hard drive and click "Next" to let the program scan files on it.
Step 4 Preview and restore data from your Western Digital hard drive
You can mark files you want to recover from your Western Digital hard drive and click "Recover" to save them to your computer.
Caution: when you are recover your WD files, it is advisable to save the recovered files to another hard disk or storage device in case the source files are overwritten.
Video tutorial of Western Digital data recovery
Why is Western Digital data recovery possible?
Yes, it is! No matter the files are deleted from your Western Digital hard drive due to accidental deletion or formatting, even virus attack. The files are not deleted permanently as a matter of fact. When you delete files from the external, they will bypass the Recycle Bin or Trash Bin as there is no recycling function on wd external hard drive. But the files are still intact there on the disk of your WD hard drive, and simply the space where those files occupied is now marked as available to be overwritten. Formatting is also similar. As long as the space is not overwritten, it is highly possible to restore them from your Western Digital hard drive.