As we all know, Android phones don't have the DVD drive for playing DVD movies. That means there's no such thing which enables you to directly play DVD disc on Android phone at the time being. So what if you want to play DVD on Android? Check this out:
Solution: Convert DVD to Android-friendly Video Formats
If you don't want to change the default media player on your Android phone, here is another solution; to convert DVD movie to Android compatible video first; so that you can play it with any different media player. To help you easily achieve this, the Wondershare Video Converter is highly recommended. It enables you to convert DVD files to playback on any Android phone with just a few clicks. Download this software and follow the steps to try it out now!
Step 1: Load DVDs by clicking the Load DVD button.
Step 2: Click the format image on the Output Format panel and go to the Device tab. Here you can find almost all Android phone models such as Samsung, HTC, Nexus and much more from the list. Select one according to your needs.
Step 3: Then hit Convert on the lower-right corner of the interface to start the conversion process. After a few seconds, you'll get the converted DVD files.
Step 4: Transfer the files to your Android phone and play them with any player. It's that easy!
Here's a detailed video tutorial:
Backup your phone data to prevent data loss.
MobileGo Android Manager - One Stop Solution to Manage Your Mobile Lifestyle
- One click to download, manage, import & export, transfer your music, photos and videos.
- De-duplicate contacts, switch devices, manage your app collection, backup & restore and send messages from your desktop.
- Mirror your android device to send messages, and play Android games on your computer.
- Transfer Files among your mobile devices without limitation.
- Optimze your device on the go with the MobileGo app.