Like most people, you may have an inclination to burn your camcorder videos to DVDs, so you can enjoy yourself on big screen TVs, keep sweet memory forever, or share with others more conveniently etc. If your camcorder shoots videos in MXF format, such as Panasonic HVX200 and Canon XF300, things may be a little tricky. That's because MXF files are hard to use in most applications. If you have not already found such a great app that allows you to burn MXF to DVD, you can try Wondershare DVD Creator.
It fully supports MXF format, and has the ability to let you burn a professional-looking DVD disc from your MXF footage videos. With the help of its handy video editor, you can quickly and easily cut all wonderful clips from your videos into a DVD disc, even enhance the videos to make a persionalized DVD. Also, it offers you a lot of cool DVD menu templates to select from. In one word, this program makes it so easy for you to burn MXF videos to high-quality DVDs.
The whole process is as easy as 1-2-3. Just follow the guide below to start your great project.
1 Import your MXF videos
First, connect your camcorder to PC, and then export MXF files to your computer. Now, run this great MXF to DVD burner, and start to import your MXF files to this app. To do this, you have three feasible ways to choose from:
- Move the mouse to the "+Import" button in this app's left pane, and then click it to add your local MXF files.
- There is a blue round button on the top-left corner of this window. You just click it and select the "Add Files..." option to import videos.
- Alternatively, find the folder that contains your MXF files, and then import the files you want by drag-and-drop.
Tips (Optional) :
1. Change the video sequence, so the added videos can be arranged according to the play order. To do it, you either click the "↑“ or "↓" option at the bottom of this window or drag & drop a file to the place you want.
2. In order to manage your videos better, you can choose to add more new titles by clicking the "Add title" button.
3. Hit the Edit option on one of the video item bars to trim, crop, rotate videos, apply various cool effects to the videos, even adjust video brightness/contrast/saturation/volume etc.
2Make a DVD menu and preview the whole project
Go to the Menu window, move the slider on the right side until you find your favorite DVD menu template. Then, just click it to apply to the project, and then add thumbnails, buttons, text, background image, background music etc to customize an unique DVD menu. (Note: If you can't find a satisfied DVD menu template in this app, you just click the green down arrow icon to download more free DVD menu templates online.)
After that, open the "Preview" window by clicking the "Preview" tab. Here, you can view the finial effect. If you want to change something, just go back to do it again.
3 Convert MXF to DVD
After you insert a blank DVD5 or DVD9 disc, you just hit the "Burn" tab at the top of this window to tick the "Burn to disc" option and hit the "Burn" button there. At once, this app will begin burning your MXF files to the DVD disc (Note: If this app is not paid, it'll burn DVDs with a watermark.) A while later, you'll get a playable DVD disc. Just have a fun!
Note: This app will compress it to fit on your DVD disck if the size of the output file is very big.