Convert AVI to DVD
How to Convert AVI to DVD in Mac/Windows (Windows 10 included)
AVI is the most commonly used video format. A large number of movies are in this format. However, it cannot be played directly on a DVD player. Therefore, it's very common to convert AVI to DVD in order to better enjoy the videos on DVD player or TV.
For Windows platform, AVI videos can be easily converted to DVD with many DVD burning software. If you want to burn AVI to DVD in Mac (Mountain Lion, Lion included), usually you may need to convert AVI to DVD (the QuickTime video format for Mac) first and burn DVD with iDVD or other similar applications. Alternatively, why not use a AVI DVD burner that directly converts and burns AVI videos to DVD in Mac in one stop? Just find the best video converter below.
- • Burn video almost in any format,customize your DVD with free DVD menu templates.
- • Edit, Enhance & Personalize Your Videos File.
- • Convert to Over 150 Formats Including 4K/3D.
- • APEXTRANS technology converts files 30x faster than competitor products.
- • Download videos from another 1000+ video sharing sites with One Click!
- • Easily record streaming online videos
- • Streaming Your Media to TV.
- • Transfer Video Without USB Cable.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista/2003, Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
AVI to DVD Video Converter Comparison:
- Professional 1-click to convert AVI, MOV, WMV, MKV, Dvix, MPG, VOB videos and burn to DVD.
- Add additional photo slideshows to save treasured memories.
- Create DVD-Video Disc, DVD folders or ISO image in high quality.
- Smartly fit to disc even your content space exceeds the disc capacity.
- Advanced setting like DVD burning speed and video quality to ensure the best result.
Easy steps to convert AVI to DVD for Win (Windows 10 included)
After you install AVI DVD burner, open it and click 'Import' to load your source AVI videos. Alternatively, you can drag AVI videos from your hard drive direclty into the program window. Pictures and slideshows can also be imported.
AVI to DVD burner makes it very convenient to make minor changes to a video in the same software. Click the pencil icon besides each video title to access the edit window. Here, you'll find all common editing tools you may need. like crop, trim, rotate, watermark, effects, and more.
After that, go to 'Menu' tab to customize a menu for your DVD. There are different styles of built-in menu templates, frames and play buttons for you to choose. After selecting a menu template, you can also add text, background music, and more. When you finish the menu authoring, you can preview your DVD show to check if everythong goes as you like.
Now, you've come to the last step. Click Burn and choose the right TV standard: "NTSC" 30fps is used in USA, Canada and Japan, while "PAL" is 25fps, used in Europe and Asia. After that, click Burn to start AVI video to DVD converting right away. The converting time depends on your source AVI file size, and quality you choose. Usually the larger size or higher quality, the more time it will need. When AVI to DVD burning done, you can watch DVD using any home DVD player with a TV set.