ASF is a multimedia format for encoding and distributing digital videos. ASF files can be easily played on media players like Windows Media Player, and also can be easily burned onto a regular DVD with the help of a professional ASF to DVD converter. Burning ASF files to DVDs is a great idea to play ASF files on home DVD players or TVs. And the market demand is huge.
This article just follows the market demand and shows you guys how to convert ASF to DVDs step by step. First, you need to download and install this professional and easy-to-use ASF to DVD burner - Wondershare DVD Creator (DVD Creator for Mac ). It can help you burn a professional-looking DVD from your ASF files in a few minutes. Now, just follow the tutorial to create a great masterpiece.
1 Import your ASF videos into this app
Lauch this great ASF to DVD converter, and begin importing your ASF files to this program. To do it, you have three doable ways to choose from:
- In this app's left pane, you just hit the "+Import" button to locate the ASF files you want and import them.
- Move the mouse to the blue round button on the top-left corner of this window to click it, and then choose the "Add Files..." option.
- After you open the folder the contains your local ASF files, you just directly drag the ASF files you want to this program's left pane.
Tips (Optional) :
1. Adjust the video sequence in this app's left pane according to the play order. To do it, you either drag & drop a file to the place you want or click the "↑“ or "↓" option at the bottom of this window.
2. In order to manage your videos better, you can choose to click the "Add title" button to add more new titles.
3. Click the Edit option on one of the video item bars to adjust video brightness/contrast/saturation/volume, cut, crop, add various effect etc.
2Make a DVD menu and preview the whole project
Open the Menu window by clicking the Menu tab, move the slider on the right side to find the DVD menu template you want. Then, just click it to apply to the project, and then customize it by adding thumbnails, buttons, text, background music/image etc. (Note: If there is no DVD menu template you want to choose, you just hit the green down arrow icon to get more free DVD menu templates from our resource library.)
Preview the finial effect in the "Preview" window. If there is something you are not satisfied with, just go back to do it again.
3 Burn ASF to DVD
After you insert a blank DVD disc (Both DVD5 and DVD9 are available), you just hit the "Burn" tab to select the "Burn to disc" option and click the "Burn" button in the "Burn" Window. Instantly, this app will start ASF to DVD burning. (Note: If you don't buy this app, it'll burn DVDs with a watermark.) When it's done, you'll get a writen DVD disc. Just have a fun!
Note: Suppose the size of the whole project is more than the storage capacity of a DVD 5, but you have no a DVD9. In a case like this, you just insert the DVD5, for this app will compress it to fit the DVD disck.