- 1 Flash Drive Features
- 2 Special Flash Drives
- Encrypted flash drive
- Secure flash drive
- Credit card flash drive
- Flash drive repair
- Read only flash drive
- Terabyte flash drive
- 3 Problems and Troubleshooting
- Flash drive not recognized
- Flash disk format
- Partition flash drive
- Corrupted flash drive
- Recover Windows System with usb recovery
- USB flash drive format error
- Unformat USB flash drive
- 4 Flash drive recovery
- Recover lost files from pen drive
- Usb flash drive recovery
- Recover flash drive mac
- Pen drive data recovery
- DDR Pen Drive Recovery alternative
- Formatted flash drive data recovery
- Raw USB drive data recovery
- Flash drive recovery tool
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data from Removable Media
- Recover deleted files from thumb drive
- PNY attache flash drive recovery tool
- Adata flash drive recovery
- Lexar jumpdrive flash drive recovery
- Silicon power flash drive recovery
- Kingston flash drive recovery
- Toshiba flash drive recovery
- Sandisk flash drive recovery
- Emtec flash drive recovery
- Verbatim flash drive recovery
- Centon Electronics datastick recovery
- Garmin USB ANT Stick recovery
- Imation USB recovery
- Pexagon flash drive recovery
- Crucial USB flash drive recovery
- Memorex flash drive recovery
- Dane Elec flash drive recovery
- Mimoco USB flash drive recovery
- Maxell flash drive recovery
- Corsair flash drive recovery
- Transformer flash drive recovery
- Kingston Datatraveller flash drive recovery
- Corsair Voyager flash drive recovery
- Cruzer flash drive recovery
- Patriot Xporter flash drive recovery
- PQI flash drive recovery
- Transend flash drive recovery
- Pretec flash drive recovery
- Lexar Jumpdrive Triton recovery
- Apacer pen drive recovery
- HP flash drive recovery
- Flash memory data recovery
How to Recover Lost or Deleted Data from Verbatim Store
- How can I recover data from my Verbatim Store memory stick?
- Perform Verbatim Store Recovery in 3 Steps
1How can I recover data from my Verbatim Store memory stick?
I have a Verbatim Store 'n' Go Red 4G memory stick. My Windows 7 computer stopped recognizing my drive in a sudden. Whenever I try to open it, a message told me that this drive is not formatted. I was suggested to format it. Please help me! I am on a mission and have valuable data on my memory stick. I need the data back. Thanks in advance.
When facing the digital data loss issue, the first thing you need to think about is to stop using the flash drive and find data recovery software in the internet. In your issue, the solution is the same. You can restore data from your Verbatim Store memory stick before you decide to format it.
Here is my recommendation: Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac. It is able recover all of your precious and sensitive data from flash drive, memory stick, cell phone, computer hard drive, etc.
Additionally, you can download a trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery program to scan your Verbatim Store storage device to check whether files found by it are what you going to retrieve or not.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
2Perform Verbatim Store Recovery in 3 Steps
Before performing the recovery, please be sure that your Verbatim Store can be recognized by your computer and you lost data have not been covered by new files in it.
Step 1. Select Recovery Mode
Here let’s try Wondershare Data Recovery for Windows together. Start Wondershare Data Recovery and set the window to “Standard Mode”, the program will display 3 recovery modes. To retrieve lost data from Verbatim Store storage device, you can select “Lost File Recovery” mode.
Step 2. Scan Your Verbatim Store for Lost Files
You just need to select the hard drive for your Verbatim Store storage device and then click “Start” to scan it.
Note: You can decide “Enable Deep Scan” for a better scanning result, but it takes longer and original file name will not be displayed. It is better for you to choose this option if the normal scan does not detect what you lost.
Step 3. Preview and Recover Lost Files from Verbatim Store
After the scan, the scanning result will be displayed in categories such as “graphics”, “emails”, “videos”, etc. You will be able to preview images and document files before recovery. Plus, you can also check the file path by switching the scanning result to “Path”.
In the end, you just need to select files you are going to retrieve and click “Recover” to keep them on your computer.
Note: it is important to save the recovered files to a new storage device or save them on your computer. Directly saving them to your Verbatim Store storage device might cause the data overwritten.