- 1 Recover Partition Data
- 1.1 Restore lost Partition
- 1.2 Recover files from Raw Partition
- 1.3 Samsung Recovery Partition
- 1.4 Restore Deleted Partiton Data
- 1.5 USB Partition Recvoery
- 1.6 Partition Recovery
- 1.7 Vista Partition Recvoery
- 1.8 Recover Deleted Partiton
- 1.9 Partiton Recovery to Restore files
- 2.0 Recover data from formatted partition
- 2 Partition Solutions
- 2.1 Merge Partition
- 2.2 GPT Partition
- 2.3 Clone Partition
- 2.4 Invalid Partition Table
- 2.5 Split Partition
- 3 Partition in different system
USB partition recovery: How to recover usb Partition
1Can I Recover Data from Deleted USB Partition?
I have a 16gb usb flash drive and I have accidentally deleted the partition. Now the USB fl can be detect by my computer but showing RAW format system with 0 byte of capacity. I believe the data is still on the drive and it’s just missing a partition table. Is there any way to recover usb partition? I really need to get the data back. Thank you.
USB partition can be lost due to different scenarios, such as deletion, formatting, file system corruption, virus infection or similar problems. Fortunately, USB partition loss doesn’t lead to permanent data loss. The data on your USB partition can still be recovered if you haven’t transferred any new data to your USB.
When encountering USB partition loss, you need to act quickly and look for an efficient USB partition recovery program. Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac is a powerful program that enables you to recover lost, deleted, formatted, or corrupted USB partitions. With it, you can recover all data stored on your lost USB partition, including images, videos, documents, audio files, archive files, etc. It’s compatible with all USB brands like Kingston, SanDisk, Transcend and more.
You can download a trial version to recover usb partition now!
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
2Perform USB partition recovery in 3 Steps
This USB partition recovery guide is based on Windows version of Wondershare Data Recovery program, which has similar operations with Mac version. To recover data from deleted USB partition, please ensure that your usb drive can still be recognized by your computer.
Step 1. Choose a recovery mode to start USB partition recovery
After launching Wondershare Data Recovery on your pc, you’ll get an interface as image below.
Step 2. Scan lost partition on your usb drive
You need to select your usb drive to scan for partitions on it first.
Then all partitions on your usb drive will be detected and shown in program window. You can select the lost partition and click “Start” to begin scanning files on it.
Step 3. recover usb partition
When the scan finishes, all contents on your lost USB partition will be displayed in the window. You can view found file names to check how many of files can be recovered from your lost USB partition.
Then you only need to select files you want to retrieve and click “Recover” to save them to partition/drive on your computer.