- 1 Recover Data from different Hard Drive Types
- External hard drive recovery
- HDD recovery
- SSD recovery
- NTFS recovery
- Unformat NTFS hard drive
- SATA recovery
- Raid recovery
- IDE recovery
- Fat recovery
- exFat recovery
- Raw hard drive recovery
- Virtual disk recovery
- 2 Recover data from different systems/devices
- Linux hard drive recovery
- Laptop data recovery
- Partition recovery
- Seagate external hard drive recovery
- Seagate Expansion data recovery
- WD My Passport recovery
- WD External hard drive file recovery
- Lacie dard disk data recovery
- WD Element data recovery
- Freecom external hard drive recovery
- Buffalo external hard drive recovery
- G-Technology external hard rrive recovery
- Dell hard drive data recovery
- Fantom external hard drive data recovery
- Acomdata hard drive data recovery
- Fujitsu hard drive data recovery
- Iomega hard disks recovery
- Toshiba Canvio data recovery
- Micronet data recovery
- Rocster data recovery
- Buslink data recovery
- Crucial M4 data recovery
- Calvary hard drive data recovery
- Simpletech hard drive data recovery
- Kingston SSD recovery
- Apricorn Aegis data recovery
- HP hard disk data recovery
- Maxtor hard drive data recovery
- Hitachi hard drive data recovery
- Toshiba hard drive data recovery
- Panasonic hard drive data recovery
- 3 Repair and Save your hard disk
- Hard disk repair
- Clone hard drive
- Clone SSD
- Hard disk mirroring
- Wipe hard drive
- Erase hard drive
- Fix hard drive
- Fix bad sectors
- Replace hard drive
- Recover data from crashed hard drive
- Unformat hard drive
- Convert NTFS to FAT
- Partition external hard drive
- Use hard drive recovery partition
- Local hard drive recovery service
- Disk Repair Software
- Hard drive recovery tools
- Top hard drive recovery software
- Perform SSD Recovery at ease
- Hard drive password recovery
- Migrate OS to new hard drive
- Hard drive diagnostics
- Hard disk partition
- Recover files from crashed external hard drive
- 4 Recover data from Mac OS
- Recovery HD
- Mac Hard Drive Recovery
- Macbook Pro Hard Drive Recovery
- iMac Hard Drive Recovery
- Mac External Hard Drive Recovery
- Recover formatted Mac Hard Drive
- Mac Disk Data Recovery
- 5 Problems with hard drive
How to Unformat NTFS Drive
- Can I Restore Formatted NTFS Partition?
- Unformat NTFS Drive in 3 Steps
- Video Tutorial of Unformat NTFS Drive
Part 1Can I Restore Formatted NTFS Partition?
I just formatted a partition with NTFS file system. I didn’t mean to do it. But now my files on that partition are all lost, because I was carelessly to make a backup. I need help to unformat my NTFS partition. Does anybody know how to do it? Many thanks.
Nowadays, most drives and partitions on Windows computers are NTFS partition. Intentionally or accidentally formatting of your NTFS drive will wipe all files on it. But the truth is that you can still unformat NTFS drive, which means you can recover all lost files back from that unformatted partition. The formatted data will be lost forever only when new data on your partition overwrites it. That is, you can stop putting new data to your formatted NTFS drive and look for a formatted NTFS partition data recovery program in the Internet to help you.
I would like to recommend Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac for you. This impressive utility enables you to unformat NTFS drive with an extraordinary easy way, as well as risk-free solution. Almost all formatted files, such as photos, audio files, document files, videos, etc, can be easily restored from your NTFS partition with it.
You can download a trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery to restore formatted NTFS drive now.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Part 2Unformat NTFS Drive in 3 Steps
First thing first, please do not install Wondershare Data Recovery on your formatted NTFS partition.
Step 1. Select “partition recovery” mode to restore formatted NTFS partition
After launching Wondershare Data Recovery program on your computer, you’ll get 3 recovery modes in program window.
Here, to unformat NTFS partition, let’s choose “ partition recovery” mode to start with.
Step 2. Scan your formatted NTFS partition
Now the program will display all physical drives on your computer. Please select the one you want to restore formatted NTFS partition from and click “Next” to continue.
Here you need to select your formatted NTFS partition and click “Start” to begin scanning.
Note: If you are going to unformat a NTFS external hard drive, please make sure it can be recognized by your computer.
Step 3. Unformat NTFS drive
When the scan finishes, all recoverable files on your formatted NTFS partition will be displayed. You just need to mark files you are going to unformat and click “Recover” to save them back to your computer.
Note: Please do not keep the files to your formatted NTFS partition so as to avoid data overwritten.
Part 3Video Tutorial of Unformat NTFS Drive