- 1 Recover data from different card types
- 1.1 SD Card Recovery
- 1.2 Camera Memory Card Recovery
- 1.3 Recover files from different Memory Cards
- 1.4 Delkin Device Memory Card Recovery
- 1.5 PS2 Memory Card Recovery
- 1.6 Mobile Memory Card Recovery
- 1.7 XD Card Recovery
- 1.8 Flash Card Recovery
- 1.9 MMC Recovery
- 2.0 Flash Card Data Recovery
- 2.1 SmartMedia Card Recovery
- 2.2 XD Card Recovery
- 2.3 Micro SD Card Recovery
- 2.4 HTC Amaze Phone Memory Card Recovery
- 2.5 HTC One X/S/V Card Recovery
- 2.6 SDHC Card Recovery
- 2.7 MMC Data Recovery
- 2.8 DDR Memory Card Recovery
- 2 Recover data from different memory card brands
- 2.1 Samsung SD Card Recovery
- 2.2 Sandisk Memory Card Recovery
- 2.3 Sandisk CF Card Recovery
- 2.4 Eye-Fi SD Card Recovery
- 2.5 Patriot Memory Card Recovery
- 2.6 Kingston Memory Card Recovery
- 2.7 Kingmax Memory Card Recovery
- 2.8 Transcend Memory Card Recovery
- 2.9 Sandisk SD Card Recovery
- 3.0 Sandisk SDXC Card Recovery
- 3.1 AmazonBasics Recovery
- 3.2 ACP-EP Memory Data Recovery
- 3.3 SanDisk Files Recovery
- 3.4 Sony Memory Card Recovery
- 3.5 Transcend SD Card Recovery
- 3 Memory Card Recovery under different senarios
- 3.1 Recover Deleted Files From Memory Card
- 3.2 Memory Card Recovery on Windows/Mac
- 3.3 Recover Deleted Files From SD Card
- 3.4 Recover Formatted SD Card
- 3.5 Online SD Card Recovery
- 3.6 Recover SD Card on Windows/Mac
- 3.7 Mac Memory Card Photo Recovery
- 3.8 Recover Files from MMC
- 3.9 Partitioning SD Card Recovery
- 4 Fix Memory Card Error
- 4.1 Memory Card Error
- 4.2 SD Card Not Formatted
- 4.3 SD Card Error
- 4.4 Formatted Memory Card Recovery
- 4.5 Formatted SD Card Mac Recovery
- 4.6 Formatted Card Recovery
- 4.7 Unformat Memory Card Recovery
- 4.8 Fix memory card format Error
- 5 Corrupted/Damaged Memory Card
- 5.1 Damaged Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Photos From Corrupted Memory Card
- 5.3 Corrupted SD Card
- 5.4 Corrupted Card Recovery
- 5.5 Qmemory Card Recovery
- 6 Photos/videos recovery
- 5.1 Recover Deleted Pictures From Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Deleted Pictures From SD Card
- 5.3 Undelete Photos From Memory Card
- 5.4 Recover Deleted Videos from SD Card
- 5.5 Recover Deleted Photos from Mac SD Card
- 7 Card Recovery Software
- 5.1 Sim Card Recovery Software
- 5.2 Top 10 Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.3 Card Recovery Solutions
- 5.4 Best Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.5 Card Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.6 7 Data Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.7 Best SDXC Data Recovery Software
- 5.8 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software
- 5.9 Memory Card Recovery Tools Online
- 6.0 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software Online
How to Unformat Memory Card
- Can I Unformat Formatted Memory Card?
- Unformat memory card in 3 Steps
- Video Tutorial of Unformat Memory Card
Part 1Can I Unformat Formatted Memory Card?
A friend of mine lent me his memory card. And there is not enough space, so I decided to format it. Then my friend told me that there were some photos on that memory card. I feel so regret now. Is there any solution to unformat memory card? Thank you so much.
Well, accidental formatting of a memory card always brings us unhappy experience. You might have lost all important files on it carelessly. You guess they might be disappeared forever. But is this the real truth? The answer is a big NO! Actually, formatting a memory card will wipe your data, but files are still on it before you put new data to overwrite them. So, if you stop using your formatted memory card, you have a great chance to restore formatted memory card.
Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac is an easy-to-use and risk-free data recovery utility that helps you to unformat formatted memory card. It enables you to unformat almost all files from a formatted memory card, including photos, videos, audio files and more. Memory card like SD card, mmc card, SDHC hard, etc are all fully supported.
Download the trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery program to recover formatted memory card now!
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Part 2Unformat memory card in 3 Steps
I’ll show you how to unformat memory card with Windows version of Wondershare Data Recovery. If you have a Mac, you can follow the similar operations with Mac version.
Step 1. Select recovery mode to restore formatted memory card
Connecting your formatted memory card with your computer and running Wondershare Data Recovery, you’ll see the program window as image below.
Let’s select “Lost File Recovery” mode as a first try to unformat your memory card.
Note: Please ensure that your formatted memory card can be well-connected with your computer.
Step 2. Scan your formatted memory card
Now you just need to select your formatted memory card and click “Start” button to begin scanning files on it.
To unformat memory card, please active “Enable Deep Scan” option in the window.
Step 3. Unformat memory card
Here all recoverable files on your formatted memory card will be displayed in program window. You’ll be able to preview photos or view file names to check how many of your formatted files can be recovered.
Then you can mark files you want and click “Recover” button to save them to your computer.
Note: Please do not save the files back to your formatted memory card during the recovery.
Part 3Video Tutorial of Unformat Memory Card