- 1 Recover Data from different Hard Drive Types
- External hard drive recovery
- HDD recovery
- SSD recovery
- NTFS recovery
- Unformat NTFS hard drive
- SATA recovery
- Raid recovery
- IDE recovery
- Fat recovery
- exFat recovery
- Raw hard drive recovery
- Virtual disk recovery
- 2 Recover data from different systems/devices
- Linux hard drive recovery
- Laptop data recovery
- Partition recovery
- Seagate external hard drive recovery
- Seagate Expansion data recovery
- WD My Passport recovery
- WD External hard drive file recovery
- Lacie dard disk data recovery
- WD Element data recovery
- Freecom external hard drive recovery
- Buffalo external hard drive recovery
- G-Technology external hard rrive recovery
- Dell hard drive data recovery
- Fantom external hard drive data recovery
- Acomdata hard drive data recovery
- Fujitsu hard drive data recovery
- Iomega hard disks recovery
- Toshiba Canvio data recovery
- Micronet data recovery
- Rocster data recovery
- Buslink data recovery
- Crucial M4 data recovery
- Calvary hard drive data recovery
- Simpletech hard drive data recovery
- Kingston SSD recovery
- Apricorn Aegis data recovery
- HP hard disk data recovery
- Maxtor hard drive data recovery
- Hitachi hard drive data recovery
- Toshiba hard drive data recovery
- Panasonic hard drive data recovery
- 3 Repair and Save your hard disk
- Hard disk repair
- Clone hard drive
- Clone SSD
- Hard disk mirroring
- Wipe hard drive
- Erase hard drive
- Fix hard drive
- Fix bad sectors
- Replace hard drive
- Recover data from crashed hard drive
- Unformat hard drive
- Convert NTFS to FAT
- Partition external hard drive
- Use hard drive recovery partition
- Local hard drive recovery service
- Disk Repair Software
- Hard drive recovery tools
- Top hard drive recovery software
- Perform SSD Recovery at ease
- Hard drive password recovery
- Migrate OS to new hard drive
- Hard drive diagnostics
- Hard disk partition
- Recover files from crashed external hard drive
- 4 Recover data from Mac OS
- Recovery HD
- Mac Hard Drive Recovery
- Macbook Pro Hard Drive Recovery
- iMac Hard Drive Recovery
- Mac External Hard Drive Recovery
- Recover formatted Mac Hard Drive
- Mac Disk Data Recovery
- 5 Problems with hard drive
How to Recover SSD Data
1Why do ssd recovery?
More and more people are using SSD disk for its safer and more robust technology. Whatever, computer users still can be divided into two categories: ones who have lost data, and others who will lose data. When the data is deleted, formatted or lost due to other reasons, the place occupied by the data is only marked as "available to reuse", telling the system that new files can be stored here. To recover data from SSD disk/card, what comes first in your mind should to stop using your SSD right now and ask the help from a ssd recovery program.
2How to recover SSD data?
To recover SSD files, it's also very important to choose professional and effective ssd data recovery software. Here we humbly suggest Wondershare Data Recovery or Wondershare data recovery for mac for Mac users, an easy-to-use but powerful SSD files recovery. It supports the recovery of videos, photos, music, documents, emails, archives and more deleted, formatted or lost due to other reasons from your SSD drive.
Note: Don't install the program on the place where you lost your data, in case you overwrite your lost files.
No matter you are using the Wondershare Data Recovery for Windows or Mac, it only takes you 3 steps to recover your SSD, a plain and simple work going as follows.
Step 1. Install and run the ssd recovery on your computer. Choose the Lost File Recovery if you are using the Windows version, or the Deleted File Recovery if Mac version.
Step 2. Select your SSD drive and click to scan.
Step 3. Preview the scanning results to check the quality of the files. Then check those you want to recover from SSD disk and click to recover.
That's it. Your lost SSD data has been recovered. For safety consideration, you'd better save the recovered files on other disk rather than the SSD disk, to make sure that you can continue to recover the left data you haven't find back yet.
3Video tutorial of ssd recovery
4What is SSD?
SSD, short for the solid-state drive, is a data storage device using solid-state memory to store persistent data. It offers superior performance, uses less power, runs silently, shortens access time and is more resistant to shock than common hard drives, and solves the problem of physical constraints by replacing hard disk drives with high speed circuitry. Instead of a rotating disk, a solid state disk uses memory chips (typically DDR RAM or Flash Memory) to read and write data.