- 1 Flash Drive Features
- 2 Special Flash Drives
- Encrypted flash drive
- Secure flash drive
- Credit card flash drive
- Flash drive repair
- Read only flash drive
- Terabyte flash drive
- 3 Problems and Troubleshooting
- Flash drive not recognized
- Flash disk format
- Partition flash drive
- Corrupted flash drive
- Recover Windows System with usb recovery
- USB flash drive format error
- Unformat USB flash drive
- 4 Flash drive recovery
- Recover lost files from pen drive
- Usb flash drive recovery
- Recover flash drive mac
- Pen drive data recovery
- DDR Pen Drive Recovery alternative
- Formatted flash drive data recovery
- Raw USB drive data recovery
- Flash drive recovery tool
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data from Removable Media
- Recover deleted files from thumb drive
- PNY attache flash drive recovery tool
- Adata flash drive recovery
- Lexar jumpdrive flash drive recovery
- Silicon power flash drive recovery
- Kingston flash drive recovery
- Toshiba flash drive recovery
- Sandisk flash drive recovery
- Emtec flash drive recovery
- Verbatim flash drive recovery
- Centon Electronics datastick recovery
- Garmin USB ANT Stick recovery
- Imation USB recovery
- Pexagon flash drive recovery
- Crucial USB flash drive recovery
- Memorex flash drive recovery
- Dane Elec flash drive recovery
- Mimoco USB flash drive recovery
- Maxell flash drive recovery
- Corsair flash drive recovery
- Transformer flash drive recovery
- Kingston Datatraveller flash drive recovery
- Corsair Voyager flash drive recovery
- Cruzer flash drive recovery
- Patriot Xporter flash drive recovery
- PQI flash drive recovery
- Transend flash drive recovery
- Pretec flash drive recovery
- Lexar Jumpdrive Triton recovery
- Apacer pen drive recovery
- HP flash drive recovery
- Flash memory data recovery
How to Recover Lost or Deleted Files from Silicon Power Firma flash drive
Please Help Me Recover Deleted Documents from My Silicon Power Firma
The story is that I have stored many important business documents in my Silicon Power Firma F80 32GM USB 2.0, and I deleted all of them without even noticing it. They are truly very important for me. Is there any good solution for me to retrieve my files? I have not used it since then. Thanks.
Technically speaking, the new data in your Silicon Power Firma can possibly overwrite your lost files if you decide to use it. The good news is that you have not used the device since you had deleted the data. This means you are in a good direction to recover data from Silicon Power Firma USB 2.0.
You can come to the Internet to find a flash drive data recovery program for help. Here is my recommendation: Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac. This ultimate tool is a useful tool for retrieve data like photos, videos, music, document files, archive files from computer, external hard drive, flash drive, as well as your Silicon Power Firma.
Get a trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery program to scan your Silicon Power Firma first.
Perform Silicon Power Firma usb data recovery in 3 Steps
Here let’s process the recovery by using Windows version of Wondershare Data Recovery program. If you are a Mac user, you can perform the recovery with Mac version in similar steps.
Step 1 Select Recovery Mode
Install and launch Wondershare Data Recovery for Windows on your computer. Like the image below displays, you will see a window that offers three recovery modes for you.
To retrieve deleted data from Silicon Power Firma, you can select “Lost File Recovery” mode. If this mode does not find your lost files, you can try other two modes then.
Step 2 Scan Silicon Power Firma USB for Deleted Files
Here the program window will display all hard drives on your computer including your Silicon Power Firma USB, you just need to select it and click “Start” to scan for deleted files.
Note: Please ensure that your Scan Silicon Power Firma USB can be well connected with your computer.
Step 3 Selectively Recover Data from Scan Silicon Power Firma USB
After the scan, the found content will be displayed in categories like “Graphics”, “Document”, “Music” and more on the left of the window. You can check whether found files are what you want to recover or not by original file names. Plus, you are able to preview images before recovery too.
Then you just need to select files you want to and click “Recover” to restore data from your Scan Silicon Power Firma USB. You will be required a destination to keep the data. Please select a folder on your computer or a new storage device to save them.