Computer Data Recovery
- 1 Computer File Recovery
- Laptop data recovery
- Desktop data recovery
- Restore logical drive
- Recover deleted pictures from laptop
- Recover deleted files from laptop
- Recover deleted pictures from computer
- Recover deleted files from computer
- Recover deleted files from Windows XP
- Recover deleted files from Windows Vista
- 2 Recover data from PC
- Lenovo data recovery
- Asus data recovery
- Dell data recovery
- Sony Vaio data recovery
- Acer data recovery
- Samsung HDD data recovery
- Thinkpad data recovery
- LG data recovery
- HP data recovery
- Toshiba data recovery
- 3 Recover data from Mac
- Top 5 Mac data recovery tools
- Macbook Pro data recovery
- Macbook file recovery
- Macbook Air recovery
- Macbook Air hard drive recovery
- Macbook hard drive recovery
- Mac volume recovery
- iMac hard drive recovery
- Recover overwritten files on Mac
- El Caption data recovery software
- Recover lost data from El Caption
- Recuva for El Caption
- Yosemite data recovery
Samsung Hard Disk Data Recovery: How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung HHD
1Reasons of Samsung hard disk data recovery
When you encounter any situation as follow, you'll need to perform Samsung hdd data recovery.
1. Accidental deletion: we all know that deleted files won't go to recycle bin when you directly delete them from your Samsung hard disk by mistake.
2. Partition/hard disk format: unintentionally format your Samsung hard disk, or the disk asks you to format first when you access it.
3. Partition lost: delete a partition on your Samsung hard disk by mistake.
2How to recover deleted files from Samsung HDD
When files lost from your Samsung hard disk, they're not disappeared immediately, but only become invisible. Why? Because only the space that lost files occupied is marked as blank and reusable for new files. Therefore, you can retrieve them before they're overwritten by new data.
To perform Samsung hard disk recovery, you need a data recovery tool. Here's my recommendation: Wondershare Data Recovery for Windows users, or Wondershare data recovery for mac for Mac users. No matter the files are lost from deletion, virus attack, corruption, formatted or some other reasons, as long as it's not physically damaged, it can help to retrieve them all quickly and safely.
Download the free trial version of the Samsung hdd data recovery program below now to have a free try.
Note: Remember to save the scan results if you're going to recover the found files later, to prevent data loss.
Install and run the program on your computer. Here let's take the Windows version in detailed steps below.
Step1. Choose the file type for recovery
Choose the file type that you want to recover from your Samsung HDD. Check it and go to "Next".
Step2. Select your Samsung hard disk
Connect your Samsung hard disk to the computer, and Select "External removable devices" here. Then continue to the next step.
Step3. Start to deep scan your Samsung hard drive
Here, you'd better check to enable the deep scan, which can help you scan more completely and deeper. Then click" Start" to begin lost file scanning.
Step4. Preview and recover data from Samsung
After the scan, all recoverable files will be found and displayed in specific categories. You can preview and check to recover them all with one click.
Tips: When saving recovered files, remember to save them on your computer hard drive or another external removable device, but not the original Samsung hard drive where you lost your data, for data's safety.