- 1 Recover data from different card types
- 1.1 SD Card Recovery
- 1.2 Camera Memory Card Recovery
- 1.3 Recover files from different Memory Cards
- 1.4 Delkin Device Memory Card Recovery
- 1.5 PS2 Memory Card Recovery
- 1.6 Mobile Memory Card Recovery
- 1.7 XD Card Recovery
- 1.8 Flash Card Recovery
- 1.9 MMC Recovery
- 2.0 Flash Card Data Recovery
- 2.1 SmartMedia Card Recovery
- 2.2 XD Card Recovery
- 2.3 Micro SD Card Recovery
- 2.4 HTC Amaze Phone Memory Card Recovery
- 2.5 HTC One X/S/V Card Recovery
- 2.6 SDHC Card Recovery
- 2.7 MMC Data Recovery
- 2.8 DDR Memory Card Recovery
- 2 Recover data from different memory card brands
- 2.1 Samsung SD Card Recovery
- 2.2 Sandisk Memory Card Recovery
- 2.3 Sandisk CF Card Recovery
- 2.4 Eye-Fi SD Card Recovery
- 2.5 Patriot Memory Card Recovery
- 2.6 Kingston Memory Card Recovery
- 2.7 Kingmax Memory Card Recovery
- 2.8 Transcend Memory Card Recovery
- 2.9 Sandisk SD Card Recovery
- 3.0 Sandisk SDXC Card Recovery
- 3.1 AmazonBasics Recovery
- 3.2 ACP-EP Memory Data Recovery
- 3.3 SanDisk Files Recovery
- 3.4 Sony Memory Card Recovery
- 3.5 Transcend SD Card Recovery
- 3 Memory Card Recovery under different senarios
- 3.1 Recover Deleted Files From Memory Card
- 3.2 Memory Card Recovery on Windows/Mac
- 3.3 Recover Deleted Files From SD Card
- 3.4 Recover Formatted SD Card
- 3.5 Online SD Card Recovery
- 3.6 Recover SD Card on Windows/Mac
- 3.7 Mac Memory Card Photo Recovery
- 3.8 Recover Files from MMC
- 3.9 Partitioning SD Card Recovery
- 4 Fix Memory Card Error
- 4.1 Memory Card Error
- 4.2 SD Card Not Formatted
- 4.3 SD Card Error
- 4.4 Formatted Memory Card Recovery
- 4.5 Formatted SD Card Mac Recovery
- 4.6 Formatted Card Recovery
- 4.7 Unformat Memory Card Recovery
- 4.8 Fix memory card format Error
- 5 Corrupted/Damaged Memory Card
- 5.1 Damaged Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Photos From Corrupted Memory Card
- 5.3 Corrupted SD Card
- 5.4 Corrupted Card Recovery
- 5.5 Qmemory Card Recovery
- 6 Photos/videos recovery
- 5.1 Recover Deleted Pictures From Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Deleted Pictures From SD Card
- 5.3 Undelete Photos From Memory Card
- 5.4 Recover Deleted Videos from SD Card
- 5.5 Recover Deleted Photos from Mac SD Card
- 7 Card Recovery Software
- 5.1 Sim Card Recovery Software
- 5.2 Top 10 Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.3 Card Recovery Solutions
- 5.4 Best Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.5 Card Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.6 7 Data Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.7 Best SDXC Data Recovery Software
- 5.8 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software
- 5.9 Memory Card Recovery Tools Online
- 6.0 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software Online
How to Recover Files from SmartMedia Card
- How Can I Recover Photos from SmartMedia Card?
- Recover Files from SmartMedia Card in 3 Steps
- Video Tutorial of Recover Files from SmartMedia
Part 1How Can I Recover Photos from SmartMedia Card?
I have a 256MB Toshiba SmartMedia Card. I saved many many precious pictures on it. This afternoon I accidentally removed all photos. I’m so sad now because I do not have any backup of them on my computer. So, can someone please tell me how can I recover deleted photos from my SmartMedia card?
I’m so glad to tell you that you can certainly recover files from SmartMedia card as long as your lost pictures have not been overwritten by new data on it. The basic acknowledgement of lost photos on your SmartMedia card is that they are just marked as inaccessible data and waiting for new data to cover them. So, stop using your SmartMedia card and look for a SmartMedia card data recovery program to help you now!
Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac is a wonderful utility that empowers you to recover files from SmartMedia card, no matter files are lost due to deletion, card formatting, system error or even virus attack. Its easy-to-use and risk-free feature makes your data recovery a really joyful experience. Right now you will be able to recover files like photos, videos, audio files, etc from your SmartMedia card.
Go get a trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery program to recover data from SmartMedia card now!
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Part 2Recover Files from SmartMedia Card in 3 Steps
It’s very important that your SmartMedia can be connected to your computer with a card reader and be recognized as a drive.
Now let’s process this recovery by using Windows version. If you are using a Mac, you need to download the Mac version of the program.
Step 1. Select recovery mode to start removable media data recovery
When launching Wondershare Data Recovery program on your computer, you’ll see a start interface with 3 recovery modes and a “Resume Recovery” option.
To recover deleted photos from SmartMedia card, you can select “Lost File Recovery” mode to have a try.
Step 2. Scan your SmartMedia card
Here all drives and partitions on your computer will be displayed in program’s window. You just need to select your SmartMedia card and click “Start” button to begin scanning for lost files on it.
If your files were lost due to card formatting, please select “Enable Deep Scan” option in the window.
Step 3. Recover files from SmartMedia card
All found files on your SmartMedia card will be shown in the window after scanning. You can preview photos to check whether your lost photos can be recovered or not.
In the end, you just need to mark files you are going to recover from your SmartMedia card and click “Recover” to keep them on your computer.
Note: Please do not save them to your SmartMedia card to avoid data overwritten.
Part 3Video Tutorial of Recover Files from SmartMedia Card