- 1 Recover Data from different Hard Drive Types
- External hard drive recovery
- HDD recovery
- SSD recovery
- NTFS recovery
- Unformat NTFS hard drive
- SATA recovery
- Raid recovery
- IDE recovery
- Fat recovery
- exFat recovery
- Raw hard drive recovery
- Virtual disk recovery
- 2 Recover data from different systems/devices
- Linux hard drive recovery
- Laptop data recovery
- Partition recovery
- Seagate external hard drive recovery
- Seagate Expansion data recovery
- WD My Passport recovery
- WD External hard drive file recovery
- Lacie dard disk data recovery
- WD Element data recovery
- Freecom external hard drive recovery
- Buffalo external hard drive recovery
- G-Technology external hard rrive recovery
- Dell hard drive data recovery
- Fantom external hard drive data recovery
- Acomdata hard drive data recovery
- Fujitsu hard drive data recovery
- Iomega hard disks recovery
- Toshiba Canvio data recovery
- Micronet data recovery
- Rocster data recovery
- Buslink data recovery
- Crucial M4 data recovery
- Calvary hard drive data recovery
- Simpletech hard drive data recovery
- Kingston SSD recovery
- Apricorn Aegis data recovery
- HP hard disk data recovery
- Maxtor hard drive data recovery
- Hitachi hard drive data recovery
- Toshiba hard drive data recovery
- Panasonic hard drive data recovery
- 3 Repair and Save your hard disk
- Hard disk repair
- Clone hard drive
- Clone SSD
- Hard disk mirroring
- Wipe hard drive
- Erase hard drive
- Fix hard drive
- Fix bad sectors
- Replace hard drive
- Recover data from crashed hard drive
- Unformat hard drive
- Convert NTFS to FAT
- Partition external hard drive
- Use hard drive recovery partition
- Local hard drive recovery service
- Disk Repair Software
- Hard drive recovery tools
- Top hard drive recovery software
- Perform SSD Recovery at ease
- Hard drive password recovery
- Migrate OS to new hard drive
- Hard drive diagnostics
- Hard disk partition
- Recover files from crashed external hard drive
- 4 Recover data from Mac OS
- Recovery HD
- Mac Hard Drive Recovery
- Macbook Pro Hard Drive Recovery
- iMac Hard Drive Recovery
- Mac External Hard Drive Recovery
- Recover formatted Mac Hard Drive
- Mac Disk Data Recovery
- 5 Problems with hard drive
How to Recover Deleted Pictures from Hard Drive
- How Can I Recover Deleted Pictures from my Hard Drive?
- Recover Deleted Pictures from your Hard Drive in 3 Steps
- Video Tutorial of Hard Drive
Part 1How Can I Recover Deleted Pictures from my Hard Drive?
Hi everyone, I accidentally deleted some photos from Picture folders on my computer. I guess they are still on my computer’s hard drive. I’m thinking about how to get my pictures back. Do you have any idea?
Your assumption is right. The deleted pictures are on your computer’s hard drive, thought you can no longer access them directly. Before overwritten by new data on your computer’s hard drive, those deleted pictures can possibly be recovered with a hard drive deleted pictures recovery program.
Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac is your best choice to recover deleted pictures from hard drive of Windows computer or Mac. You only need a few clicks to reclaim your deleted images. Download a trial version of the program to scan deleted pictures on your hard drive. You will also be able to preview the found photos on your hard drive before recovery.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Part 2Recover Deleted Pictures from your Hard Drive in 3 Steps
Let’s perform hard drive deleted image recovery with Wondershare Data Recovery for Windows.
Step 1. Select recovery mode to start hard drive deleted picture recovery
After installing and launching Wondershare Data Recovery on your Windows computer, you’ll be provided with several recovery methods.
Here, to recover deleted pictures from hard drive, let’s try “Lost File Recovery” first.
Note: Do not install the program on hard drive that your pictures were deleted from.
Step 2. Scan partition to look for deleted pictures
Please select the partition that your pictures were deleted from and click “Start” to begin scanning for lost pictures.
Note: If you are going to recover pictures from an external hard drive, you need to connect it with your computer and make sure that it can be recognized by your computer.
Step 3. Retrieve deleted pictures from hard drive
In the end, your deleted pictures will all be found and displayed in the program window. You can preview them to check how many of your deleted pictures can be recovered.
Then you just need to select them and click “Recover” button to save them back to your computer. And to avoid data overwritten, you’d better keep the recovered images on another partition.
Part 3Video Tutorial of Hard Drive