- 1 Delete Files
- Delete browsing/search history
- Delete Cookies
- Delete Apps
- Delete Downloads
- Permanently delete files
- Secure delete
- Files deleter
- Delete files command
- Delete Google Chrome
- Delete folder
- Delete duplicate files
- Force delete files in use
- Delete Doctor
- Delete old files
- Delete corrupted files
- Delete locked files
- Delete undeletable files
- Delete ost. files
- Delete YouTube channels/videos
- Delete junk files
- Delete malware and virus
- Delete Windows update file
- Delete trash
- Cannot Delete Error
- 2 Undelete Files
- Recover deleted files
- Recover recently deleted files
- Undelete NTFS files
- Windows 7 undelete
- Windows XP undelete
- Windows Vista undelete
- Undelete tool
- Undelete Plus alternatives
- Undelete 360 alternatives
- NTFS Undelete alternatives
- Undelete freewares
- Retrieve deleted Emails
- Recover deleted photos from iphone
- Recover deleted files from sd card
- Recover deleted files from Android
- Recover deleted photos
- Recover deleted files from recycle bin
- Recover deleted text message
- Recover deleted files from usb
- Recover deleted partition
- Recover Dropbox deleted files
- EaseUs Deleted Files Recovery alternatives
- Recover deleted video
- Recover shift deleted files
- Undo accidental delete
- Retrieve deleted contacts
- Mac undelete
- Recover deleted folder
- Recover deleted files from pen drive
- Recover deleted files from flash drive on Mac
- Retrieve deleted SMS
- Retrieve deleted Notes
- Android Apps to recover deleted files
- Recover deleted Word Documents
- System restore deleted files
How to Recover deleted photos from iPhone (iPhone 6s Plus Included)
Accidentally deleted photos on your iPhone, and want to get them back eagerly? It's not a big deal now. With a right way, you can still retrieve them with original quality. Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS - iPhone Data Recovery (Windows & Mac) lets you recover deleted photos from iPhone in 3 ways: directly recover from iPhone, recover from an iTunes backup file and recover from iCloud backup file. Check detailed solutions below.
Important things you should know:
1. For people whose iPhone stuck in white screen of death or recovery mode while upgrading iPhone to iOS 9, you don't need to recover photos from iPhone now! All you need is to check how to fix iPhone white screen of death or how to get iPhone out of recovery mode. For sure, after learning the ways, your iPhone will be turned into normal mode.
2. If you lost photos from your iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus or any other iPhone running in iOS 9, you should tap Photos app and go to Recently Deleted folder to check out whether these lost photos are there or not. If they are there, you can restore them right away. If there are not there, you should follow the ways below to recover photos.
How can we manage to recover deleted photos from iPhone in 3 Ways
Provides you with three ways to retrieve deleted photos from iPhone 6s (Plus)/6 (Plus)/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS
- Retrieve photos directly from iPhone, iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
- Recover deleted photos from Camera Roll, Photo Library and Photo Stream.
- Preview and selectively recover photos in original quality.
- Supports iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus and the latest iOS 9
- Note: For photos lost on iPhone 4s and above, please try to recover them from iTunes backup file or iCloud backup file.
3 Solutions to Retrieve deleted photos from iPhone 6s (Plus)/6 (Plus)/5/5s/5c/4s/4/3GS
Step 2 Preview and recover photos from your iPhone
When the scan stops, you can preview and check all data available to recover in the scan result. To recover photos, you can preview every item in the categories of Camera Roll, Photo Stream and App Photos. Preview them one by one, and tick the item you want. Then click on the Recover button to save them on your computer with one click.
Step 1 Choose and extract the iTunes backup
After running the program, switch to Recover from iTunes Backup File by clicking on the option on the top of the window. Then the program will detect all iTunes backup files existing on your computer and present them all for your option.
Choose the one for your iPhone and click on the Start Scan button to begin extracting the backup. The extracting process will take you about 5 seconds.
Step 2 Preview and recover your iPhone photos
In the scan result presented by Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS, you can check all recoverable data one by one in detail, such as photos, contacts, messages, notes, call log and more. Just tick whatever you want during the preview. Then save them on your computer with only one mouse click on the Recover button.
Step 1 Download and extract the iCloud backup file
Choose the recovery mode of Recover from iCloud Backup File, and then you can enter your Apple ID and the password to log in. After that, the program can automatically find all backup files existing in your iCloud account. Choose the one you want to recover iPhone photos from to download and extract it. It will take you some time. Just wait and keep the internet connected.
Step 2 Preview and recover your iPhone photos
Once the scan is complete, you can access and preview the content in your iCloud backup in detail. For photos, you can check Camera Roll and App Photos. Preview them one by one and tick the item you want. Then click on the Recover button to save them on your computer.
More about Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS
|Supported devices||Data available to recover|
Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS - Recover iPhone/iPad Data in 3 Ways
- Recover iPhone data by scanning your iPhone, extracting iTunes and iCloud backup files.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud backup.
- Fix iOS to normal without losing data such as recovery mode, bricked iPhone, white screen, etc.
- Selectively backup and restore WhatsApp conversations on your iOS device.
- Backup and export iOS device data selectively to your computer according to your need.
- Fully compatible with iOS 9, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, and all other iOS device models.