- 1 Flash Drive Features
- 2 Special Flash Drives
- Encrypted flash drive
- Secure flash drive
- Credit card flash drive
- Flash drive repair
- Read only flash drive
- Terabyte flash drive
- 3 Problems and Troubleshooting
- Flash drive not recognized
- Flash disk format
- Partition flash drive
- Corrupted flash drive
- Recover Windows System with usb recovery
- USB flash drive format error
- Unformat USB flash drive
- 4 Flash drive recovery
- Recover lost files from pen drive
- Usb flash drive recovery
- Recover flash drive mac
- Pen drive data recovery
- DDR Pen Drive Recovery alternative
- Formatted flash drive data recovery
- Raw USB drive data recovery
- Flash drive recovery tool
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data from Removable Media
- Recover deleted files from thumb drive
- PNY attache flash drive recovery tool
- Adata flash drive recovery
- Lexar jumpdrive flash drive recovery
- Silicon power flash drive recovery
- Kingston flash drive recovery
- Toshiba flash drive recovery
- Sandisk flash drive recovery
- Emtec flash drive recovery
- Verbatim flash drive recovery
- Centon Electronics datastick recovery
- Garmin USB ANT Stick recovery
- Imation USB recovery
- Pexagon flash drive recovery
- Crucial USB flash drive recovery
- Memorex flash drive recovery
- Dane Elec flash drive recovery
- Mimoco USB flash drive recovery
- Maxell flash drive recovery
- Corsair flash drive recovery
- Transformer flash drive recovery
- Kingston Datatraveller flash drive recovery
- Corsair Voyager flash drive recovery
- Cruzer flash drive recovery
- Patriot Xporter flash drive recovery
- PQI flash drive recovery
- Transcend flash drive recovery
- Pretec flash drive recovery
- Lexar Jumpdrive Triton recovery
- Apacer pen drive recovery
- HP flash drive recovery
- Flash memory data recovery
How to Recover Deleted Files from Thumb Drive
- How to Recover a Thumb Drive
- Recover Deleted Files from Thumb Drive in 3 Steps
- The Video Tutorial of Thumb Drive Recovery
Part 1: How to Recover a Thumb Drive?
I have many precious pictures on my Sandisk thumb drive. I deleted some of them just now. I do not have any backup on my computer. I want to get back my pictures desperately. Can someone tell me how? Thanks.
Actually, the deleted files are just inaccessible on your thumb drive. On condition that you have not put any new data to your thumb drive, you can possibly reclaim them with the help of a thumb drive file recovery program.
Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac is such a program that enables you to recover data from thumb drive with a few simple mouse clicks. This incredible thumb drive file recovery program is able to recover almost all file types from your thumb drive, including photos, videos, audio files, etc.
You can get a trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery below. Please download the right program version for your computer system.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Part 2: Recover Deleted Files from Thumb Drive in 3 Steps
Now let’s perform thumb drive file recovery with Windows computer. The operation of Mac version is similar too.
Before we start, please ensure that your thumb drive can be connect with your computer and recognized as an external storage device.
Step 1 : Choose recovery mode to begin
Launch Wondershare Data Recovery, and then you’ll get a window that shows 3 recovery modes and a “Resume Recovery” option.
To recover deleted files from thumb drive, let’s try “Lost File Recovery” mode together.
Step 2 : Scan your thumb drive
In this step, you need to select the drive letter of your thumb drive and click “Start” button to begin searching for lost files.
If files on your thumb drive were lost because of formatting, please select “Enable Deep Scan” option in the window.
Step 3 : Recover files from thumb drive
The found contents on your thumb drive will be displayed in file types or paths after the scan. Please view file names to check how many files you will be able to reclaim from your thumb drive. You are able to preview the found photos on your thumb drive before recovery too.
Then you just need to select files you want to retrieve and click “Recover” to save them on your computer.
Note: To avoid data overwritten, please do not save the recovered items back to your thumb drive immediately after the recovery
Part 3: The Video Tutorial of Thumb Drive Recovery