- 1 Recover Data from different Hard Drive Types
- External hard drive recovery
- HDD recovery
- SSD recovery
- NTFS recovery
- Unformat NTFS hard drive
- SATA recovery
- Raid recovery
- IDE recovery
- Fat recovery
- exFat recovery
- Raw hard drive recovery
- Virtual disk recovery
- 2 Recover data from different systems/devices
- Linux hard drive recovery
- Laptop data recovery
- Partition recovery
- Seagate external hard drive recovery
- Seagate Expansion data recovery
- WD My Passport recovery
- WD External hard drive file recovery
- Lacie dard disk data recovery
- WD Element data recovery
- Freecom external hard drive recovery
- Buffalo external hard drive recovery
- G-Technology external hard rrive recovery
- Dell hard drive data recovery
- Fantom external hard drive data recovery
- Acomdata hard drive data recovery
- Fujitsu hard drive data recovery
- Iomega hard disks recovery
- Toshiba Canvio data recovery
- Micronet data recovery
- Rocster data recovery
- Buslink data recovery
- Crucial M4 data recovery
- Calvary hard drive data recovery
- Simpletech hard drive data recovery
- Kingston SSD recovery
- Apricorn Aegis data recovery
- HP hard disk data recovery
- Maxtor hard drive data recovery
- Hitachi hard drive data recovery
- Toshiba hard drive data recovery
- Panasonic hard drive data recovery
- 3 Repair and Save your hard disk
- Hard disk repair
- Clone hard drive
- Clone SSD
- Hard disk mirroring
- Wipe hard drive
- Erase hard drive
- Fix hard drive
- Fix bad sectors
- Replace hard drive
- Recover data from crashed hard drive
- Unformat hard drive
- Convert NTFS to FAT
- Partition external hard drive
- Use hard drive recovery partition
- Local hard drive recovery service
- Disk Repair Software
- Hard drive recovery tools
- Top hard drive recovery software
- Perform SSD Recovery at ease
- Hard drive password recovery
- Migrate OS to new hard drive
- Hard drive diagnostics
- Hard disk partition
- Recover files from crashed external hard drive
- 4 Recover data from Mac OS
- Recovery HD
- Mac Hard Drive Recovery
- Macbook Pro Hard Drive Recovery
- iMac Hard Drive Recovery
- Mac External Hard Drive Recovery
- Recover formatted Mac Hard Drive
- Mac Disk Data Recovery
- 5 Problems with hard drive
How to Recover Data from Virtual Disk
- How Can I Retrieve Data from Virtual Disk
- Perform Virtual Disk Data Recovery in 3 Steps
- Video Tutorial of Recover Data from Virtual Disk
Part 1How Can I Retrieve Data from Virtual Disk
I have a virtual disk that has valuable data on my computer, but I can’t access it since yesterday. Is there any way to access my virtual disk? If not, is there any way to recover the data? Thank you!
It’s hard to tell whether you can access your virtual disk or not. But it is possible to recover data from virtual disk if it has not been overwritten by new data on your computer or your external hard drive.
There are many virtual disk data recovery programs in the Internet that are able to retrieve your data. Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac is absolutely the one that suits you most. No matter files on your virtual disk were lost due to partition damage, partition deletion and partition formatting, this program will reclaim them easily. With an easy-to-use and user-friendly interface, you’ll recover files like videos, pictures, audio files, documents and more from your virtual disk with ease.
You can download a trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery from below. This trial version enables you to scan your virtual disk so as to check how many of lost files on your virtual disk can be recovered.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Part 2Perform Virtual Disk Data Recovery in 3 Steps
Let’s take Windows version of Wondershare Data Recovery as a try to retrieve data from virtual disk. Mac users can process the similar operations to do the recovery.
Step 1 Select a recovery mode to start virtual disk recovery
After running Wondershare Data Recovery on your computer, you’ll be provides with 3 recovery modes: Lost File Recovery, Partition Recover and Raw File Recovery.
Since virtual disk is like a partition on your computer, let’s choose “ partition recovery” mode to begin.
Note: If virtual disk is set on an external hard drive, please make sure it can be well-connected with your computer.
Step 2. Select your virtual disk to scan files on it
You’ll need to select the physical drive that your virtual disk is set on and click “Next” button to continue.
Then you just need to select the partition of your virtual disk and click “Start” button to begin scanning it.
Step 3. Recover data from virtual disk
When the scan is finished, found files on your virtual disk will all be displayed in program window. You can see file names to check whether files you need can be retrieved or not.
Then you just need to mark data you are going to reclaim and click “Recover” button to keep them on your computer.
Note: Please do not save the recovered files back to your virtual disk during the recovery.
Part 3Video Tutorial of Recover Data from Virtual Disk