- 1 Flash Drive Features
- 2 Special Flash Drives
- Encrypted flash drive
- Secure flash drive
- Credit card flash drive
- Flash drive repair
- Read only flash drive
- Terabyte flash drive
- 3 Problems and Troubleshooting
- Flash drive not recognized
- Flash disk format
- Partition flash drive
- Corrupted flash drive
- Recover Windows System with usb recovery
- USB flash drive format error
- Unformat USB flash drive
- 4 Flash drive recovery
- Recover lost files from pen drive
- Usb flash drive recovery
- Recover flash drive mac
- Pen drive data recovery
- DDR Pen Drive Recovery alternative
- Formatted flash drive data recovery
- Raw USB drive data recovery
- Flash drive recovery tool
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data from Removable Media
- Recover deleted files from thumb drive
- PNY attache flash drive recovery tool
- Adata flash drive recovery
- Lexar jumpdrive flash drive recovery
- Silicon power flash drive recovery
- Kingston flash drive recovery
- Toshiba flash drive recovery
- Sandisk flash drive recovery
- Emtec flash drive recovery
- Verbatim flash drive recovery
- Centon Electronics datastick recovery
- Garmin USB ANT Stick recovery
- Imation USB recovery
- Pexagon flash drive recovery
- Crucial USB flash drive recovery
- Memorex flash drive recovery
- Dane Elec flash drive recovery
- Mimoco USB flash drive recovery
- Maxell flash drive recovery
- Corsair flash drive recovery
- Transformer flash drive recovery
- Kingston Datatraveller flash drive recovery
- Corsair Voyager flash drive recovery
- Cruzer flash drive recovery
- Patriot Xporter flash drive recovery
- PQI flash drive recovery
- Transcend flash drive recovery
- Pretec flash drive recovery
- Lexar Jumpdrive Triton recovery
- Apacer pen drive recovery
- HP flash drive recovery
- Flash memory data recovery
How to Recover Data from Removable Media
- Can I Recover Deleted Files from Removable Media
- Perform Removable Media Data Recovery in 3 Steps
- Video tutorial of Removable Media Data Recovery
Part 1: Can I Recover Deleted Files from Removable Media?
I have a removable usb flash drive which stores some of my photography works. Unfortunately my kid mistakenly deleted all of them. I was too busy to transfer them to my computer. Are there some solutions to recover my deleted pictures from it? Thanks.
Removable media is more and more widely used for data storage nowadays. However, data on removable media might be lost due to deletion, formatting, virus infection or even system error. When files are lost from removable media, they are not actually disappeared. They are marked as inaccessible data and will be waiting for new data to overwrite them. This means that you can possibly recover data from removable media as long as data is not overwritten.
To recover data from removable media, you’d better stop using it and look for a removable media data recovery program to help you. Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac is such a tool that enables you to recover data from all kinds of removable media, including external hard drive, usb drive, memory card, etc. With it, you can effortlessly retrieve files like images, videos, document files, audio files and more from your removable storage device.
Get a trial version to recover data from removable media now!
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Part 2: Perform Removable Media Data Recovery in 3 Steps
We’ll perform the recovery with Windows version of Wondershare Data Recovery. And before we get it started, please ensure that your removable media can be well-connected with your computer.
Step 1 : Select recovery mode to start removable media data recovery
Start Wondershare Data Recovery on your computer and you’ll see an interface as the picture below shows.
Here you can take “Lost File Recovery” mode as a try.
Step 2 : Scan your removable media to look for lost files
In this step, you just need to select your removable media and click “Start” button to let the program scan it.
If files on your removable media were lost because of formatting, please select “Enable Deep Scan” option in the window.
Step 3 : Recover Files from Removable Media
After scanning, all scanned contents on your removable media will be displayed in “File Type” or “Path” categories. You can view file names to check whether your lost data can be recovered or not. You will also be able to preview found images too.
Then you just need to select files you need and click “Recover” to save them on your computer.
Note: To prevent the recoverable files from being overwritten, please do not save them back to your removable media during the recovery.
Part 3: Video tutorial of Removable Media Data Recovery