- 1 Flash Drive Features
- 2 Special Flash Drives
- Encrypted flash drive
- Secure flash drive
- Credit card flash drive
- Flash drive repair
- Read only flash drive
- Terabyte flash drive
- 3 Problems and Troubleshooting
- Flash drive not recognized
- Flash disk format
- Partition flash drive
- Corrupted flash drive
- Recover Windows System with usb recovery
- USB flash drive format error
- Unformat USB flash drive
- 4 Flash drive recovery
- Recover lost files from pen drive
- Usb flash drive recovery
- Recover flash drive mac
- Pen drive data recovery
- DDR Pen Drive Recovery alternative
- Formatted flash drive data recovery
- Raw USB drive data recovery
- Flash drive recovery tool
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data from Removable Media
- Recover deleted files from thumb drive
- PNY attache flash drive recovery tool
- Adata flash drive recovery
- Lexar jumpdrive flash drive recovery
- Silicon power flash drive recovery
- Kingston flash drive recovery
- Toshiba flash drive recovery
- Sandisk flash drive recovery
- Emtec flash drive recovery
- Verbatim flash drive recovery
- Centon Electronics datastick recovery
- Garmin USB ANT Stick recovery
- Imation USB recovery
- Pexagon flash drive recovery
- Crucial USB flash drive recovery
- Memorex flash drive recovery
- Dane Elec flash drive recovery
- Mimoco USB flash drive recovery
- Maxell flash drive recovery
- Corsair flash drive recovery
- Transformer flash drive recovery
- Kingston Datatraveller flash drive recovery
- Corsair Voyager flash drive recovery
- Cruzer flash drive recovery
- Patriot Xporter flash drive recovery
- PQI flash drive recovery
- Transcend flash drive recovery
- Pretec flash drive recovery
- Lexar Jumpdrive Triton recovery
- Apacer pen drive recovery
- HP flash drive recovery
- Flash memory data recovery
Raw usb drive data recovery: How to Recover Data from Raw usb drive
- Part 1: Can I Recover Files from Raw usb drive?
- Part 2: Recover Files from RAW usb drive in 3 Steps
- Part 3: Video tutorial of Raw USB Drive Data Recovery
Part 1. Can I Recover Files from Raw usb drive?
I have a usb flash drive that I have been used for long time. Yesterday when I was about to open the drive the computer told me that I couldn’t open it. When I check the property of it, I found my USB drive was 0 MB with RAW file system. It was supposed to be FAT 32 system. There are lots of important files on my usb drive. Can someone help me to get my files back?
To access your usb flash drive, you can try to format it. But it will not be too hard if you want to recover files from Raw usb drive before you decide to format it. As long as files on your usb flash drive have not been overwritten by new data, you are likely to recover all lost files from your RAW usb flash drive with a RAW usb flash drive data recovery program.
Here is my recommendation: Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac, a risk-free and easy-to-use program that enables you to recover almost all kinds of files from your RAW usb drive, including photos, audio files, videos, document, etc.
Connect your RAW USB drive with your computer and download a trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery program to recover data from RAW usb drive now.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Part 2. Recover Files from RAW usb drive in 3 Steps
Now let’s try Wondershare Data Recover for Windows to perform the recover. Mac users can process the recovery in similar steps with Mac version.
Step 1. Select recovery mode to start RAW usb drive recovery
After launching Wondershare Data Recovery on your computer, and you’ll get a window that displays 3 recovery modes.
Here, let’s select “Raw File Recovery Mode” as a first try.
Note: This mode takes you lots of time and will not show you the file names and paths.
Step 2. Select your RAW usb drive to scan for lost files on it
Then you just need to select “For All Files” option in the window and click “Start” button to begin scanning.
Step 3. Retrieve files from RAW usb drive
After scanning, all recoverable files on your RAW usb drive will be displayed in program window. You just need to select files you need and hit on “Recover” button to recover and save lost files on your computer.
Part 3: Video tutorial of Raw USB Drive Data Recovery