- 1 Flash Drive Features
- 2 Special Flash Drives
- Encrypted flash drive
- Secure flash drive
- Credit card flash drive
- Flash drive repair
- Read only flash drive
- Terabyte flash drive
- 3 Problems and Troubleshooting
- Flash drive not recognized
- Flash disk format
- Partition flash drive
- Corrupted flash drive
- Recover Windows System with usb recovery
- USB flash drive format error
- Unformat USB flash drive
- 4 Flash drive recovery
- Recover lost files from pen drive
- Usb flash drive recovery
- Recover flash drive mac
- Pen drive data recovery
- DDR Pen Drive Recovery alternative
- Formatted flash drive data recovery
- Raw USB drive data recovery
- Flash drive recovery tool
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data from Removable Media
- Recover deleted files from thumb drive
- PNY attache flash drive recovery tool
- Adata flash drive recovery
- Lexar jumpdrive flash drive recovery
- Silicon power flash drive recovery
- Kingston flash drive recovery
- Toshiba flash drive recovery
- Sandisk flash drive recovery
- Emtec flash drive recovery
- Verbatim flash drive recovery
- Centon Electronics datastick recovery
- Garmin USB ANT Stick recovery
- Imation USB recovery
- Pexagon flash drive recovery
- Crucial USB flash drive recovery
- Memorex flash drive recovery
- Dane Elec flash drive recovery
- Mimoco USB flash drive recovery
- Maxell flash drive recovery
- Corsair flash drive recovery
- Transformer flash drive recovery
- Kingston Datatraveller flash drive recovery
- Corsair Voyager flash drive recovery
- Cruzer flash drive recovery
- Patriot Xporter flash drive recovery
- PQI flash drive recovery
- Transcend flash drive recovery
- Pretec flash drive recovery
- Lexar Jumpdrive Triton recovery
- Apacer pen drive recovery
- HP flash drive recovery
- Flash memory data recovery
How to Perform PQI USB Flash Drive Recovery
- Need PQI usb flash drive data recovery Solutions!
- Steps to Recover Data from PQI USB Flash Drive
- Video tutorial of Pen Drive Data Recovery
Part 1: Need PQI usb flash drive data recovery Solutions!
I just deleted some document files from my 2GB PQI usb flash drive. I have asked some of my friends and they told me that I should stop using the flash drive and come to the Internet to find some PQI usb flash drive recovery solutions. So, are there any solutions to get my document files back?
What your friends told you is totally right. The basic acknowledgement about data loss is that the lost or deleted files are not actually wiped from your device permanently. They just become inaccessible. Only when new data occupies the space they used to lie will they disappear forever. This means, you need to firstly keep your device unused and then look for a PQI usb flash drive recovery program to solve your problem. Luckily, Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac is available now. This special designed software is able to recover data from PQI usb flash drive, no matter the data is lost due to deletion, virus infection, system error or other reasons. By using it to scan your PQI usb flash drive, you can easily reclaim a variety of file types from your PQI usb flash drive, including photos, document files, videos, audio files, etc.
A trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery is available for you now. This trial version allows you to scan your PQI usb flash drive to check how many files you can retrieve.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Part 2: Steps to Recover Data from PQI USB Flash Drive
Step 1 Insert your PQI usb flash drive with your computer, and then launch Wondershare Data Recovery. You’ll see an start interface as below image shows. Here you just need to click “Next” to begin the recovery.
Note: You can also switch to “Standard Mode”, which is a little bit different from Wizard mode.
Step 2 Then you’ll need to select file types you want to recover from your PQI usb flash drive and click “Next” to continue.
Notes: If you do not have a specific file type to retrieve, you can select “All file types”.
Step 3 Here you are going to choose hard disk that your files were lost from. To retrieve data from PQI usb flash drive, please select the drive letter of it and click “Next”.
Step 4 Now the program will begin to scan your PQi usb flash drive for lost files. Click “Next” then the program will start scanning.
Note: As you can see on the window, there are two scan options with detailed descriptions available. You can view descriptions carefully and decide to use them or not.
Step 5 You will be able to retrieve data from PQI usb flash drive after the scan. All found files will be displayed in categories in the left of the window. Please view the file name carefully to check whether your wanted files have been found or not.
Then you can tick on files you are going to retrieve and click “Recover” to save them on your computer.
Part 3: Video tutorial of Pen Drive Data Recovery