- 1 Flash Drive Features
- 2 Special Flash Drives
- Encrypted flash drive
- Secure flash drive
- Credit card flash drive
- Flash drive repair
- Read only flash drive
- Terabyte flash drive
- 3 Problems and Troubleshooting
- Flash drive not recognized
- Flash disk format
- Partition flash drive
- Corrupted flash drive
- Recover Windows System with usb recovery
- USB flash drive format error
- Unformat USB flash drive
- 4 Flash drive recovery
- Recover lost files from pen drive
- Usb flash drive recovery
- Recover flash drive mac
- Pen drive data recovery
- DDR Pen Drive Recovery alternative
- Formatted flash drive data recovery
- Raw USB drive data recovery
- Flash drive recovery tool
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data from Removable Media
- Recover deleted files from thumb drive
- PNY attache flash drive recovery tool
- Adata flash drive recovery
- Lexar jumpdrive flash drive recovery
- Silicon power flash drive recovery
- Kingston flash drive recovery
- Toshiba flash drive recovery
- Sandisk flash drive recovery
- Emtec flash drive recovery
- Verbatim flash drive recovery
- Centon Electronics datastick recovery
- Garmin USB ANT Stick recovery
- Imation USB recovery
- Pexagon flash drive recovery
- Crucial USB flash drive recovery
- Memorex flash drive recovery
- Dane Elec flash drive recovery
- Mimoco USB flash drive recovery
- Maxell flash drive recovery
- Corsair flash drive recovery
- Transformer flash drive recovery
- Kingston Datatraveller flash drive recovery
- Corsair Voyager flash drive recovery
- Cruzer flash drive recovery
- Patriot Xporter flash drive recovery
- PQI flash drive recovery
- Transend flash drive recovery
- Pretec flash drive recovery
- Lexar Jumpdrive Triton recovery
- Apacer pen drive recovery
- HP flash drive recovery
- Flash memory data recovery
PNY Attache Recovery: Steps to Recover Lost Data from PNY Attache Flash Drive
How can I Retrieve Lost Files from My PNY Attache usb flash drive?
I have an issue, which is about my PNY Attache usb flash drive. Yesterday when I connected it with my computer, I was noticed to format it. I did so. I did not know why I decided to format it. Now all my business working files are gone. Is it possible for me to retrieve my files from PNY Attache flash drive?
This is really a nerve-wracking experience, especially when you have important files in it. You may lose the data from PNY Attach flash drive because of mistake. To recover data from your PNY Attache Recovery, you need to make sure that the flash drive can be recognized by computer and your lost files have not been overwritten by new data. If so, a data recovery software can help you then.
You can take Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac as a try. This program is able to recovery a great variety of file types from PNY Attache flash drive, including photos, office documents, music, videos, archives, etc. No matter your files are lost due to mistake or system error, this program is able to restore the lost data.
Download the trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery
Recover Data from PNY Attache Flash Drive
Here let’s perform the recovery with Wondershare data Recovery for Windows. If you are using a Mac, you can get the Mac version and do the recovery in similar steps.
Step 1 After installing and launching Wondershare Data Recovery on your computer, you will see an interface displays “Welcome to the Wondershare Data Recovery Wizard”. Click “Next” to continue.
Note: You can also change to “Standard Mode”. The two modes are almost the same.
Step 2 Here you need to select specific file types you want to recover or select all files to recover and click “Next” to continue.
Step 3 In this step, you just need to select the hard drive of your PNY Attache flash drive to scan for lost files.
Note: Make sure that your PNY Attache flash drive is well connected with your computer.
Step 4 Now the program will start scanning your flash drive. Before the scanning, you can select “Enable Deep Scan” or “Enable Raw Recovery” on the interface. Then click “Start” to begin the scanning.
Step 5 After the scanning, you can preview and recover your lost files selectively. As you can see on the interface, all found contents will be displayed in categories, such as “graphic”, “email”, “video”, “archive”, etc. You can also search the specific file on the top of the window. Plus, you can preview images, document files before recovery.
Then you just need to select files you need and click “Recover” to save them back to your computer.
Note: For recovery safety, please do not save the recovered files to your PNY Attache flash drive. It’s better to keep them to another storage device or on your computer.
Watch the video tutorial below