- 1 iPhone Delete
- Delete iPhone Photos
- Delete Spotlight history
- Delete Call History
- Delete Text Contacts
- Delete iPhone Data
- Delete iPhone History
- Delete iPhone Message
- Delete iPhone Bookmarks
- Delete iPhone Podcast
- Delete iPhone Contacts
- Delete iPhone Recent
- Delete iPhone Other
- Delete iPhone Cookies
- Delete iPhone Calendars
- Delete iPhone
- Delete Camera Roll
- Delete iPhone Apps
- Remove iPhone Data
- 2 iPad Delete
- 3 iPhone Clean
- iPhone Cleaning Apps
- PhoneClean Alternatives
- Clean iPhone
- Clean App Data
- Clean iPhone Storage
- Clear iPhone History
- Clear iPhone Browser History
- Clear iPhone Cache
- Clear iPhone Space
- Clear iPhone Data
- Permanently Clear iPhone
- 4 iPhone Erase
- Erase Jailbreak iPhone
- Erase iPhone 6S
- Erase iPhone content
- Erase iPhone History
- Wipe iPhone before Selling
- Erase iPhone Permanenly
- Wipe iPhone
- 5 Others
How To Permanently Delete All Content Before Selling Your iPad?
When you are selling your iPad, you need to be very careful that you are deleting the content on your iPad. If you fail to do so, not only will the new user be able to access your personal information but at the same time, it can sometime be very difficult for new user to use the iPad too.
Owing to the ‘Find My iPad’ feature, an iPad can be locked for subsequent use and this is certainly a very unfavorable situation. This is why we will take a look at the different ways by which you can permanently delete the content prior to selling it.
Turning off ‘Find My iPad’
When you are looking to sell your device, one of the first things which you need to do is to turn off Find My iPad. Following are the easy steps which need to be followed.
- Move to the ‘Settings’ app on your iPad.
- Hover to the ‘iCloud’.
- You will find the option, ‘Find My iPad’.
- Turn it off.
- You will be prompted to enter your iCloud password.
- Enter the password to confirm action.
- ‘Find My iPad’ will now be successfully disabled.
Erase all content and settings
Merely turning off ‘Find My iPad’ is not enough as you should also make sure that you are deleting all content from your device. In order to do that, follow these steps.
- Move to the ‘Settings’ option on your iPad.
- From the left-hand column, select ‘General’.
- In the list that is displayed, scroll to the very bottom and click on ‘Reset’
- You will find a new window where in you need to choose ‘Erase All Content And Settings’.
- A new dialog box will open and you should click ‘Erase' to confirm your choice.
- If you have a password enabled, you will be prompted to enter it.
- Enter the password and your iPad will soon be wiped and all data shall be deleted.
Permanently and safely erase all data with Wondershare SafeEraser
While the above steps are pretty simple and useful, you need to know that the data deleted using the above method can still be recovered. If hackers want, they can recover the deleted data and then use it for their own needs. If you want to permanently erase all data and leave no trace of it whatsoever, you should make it a point to use Wondershare SafeEraser. It is by far one of the most effective tools.
Wondershare SafeEraser - Protect Your Personal Privacy
- Permanently Erase Your Android & iPhone to protect your personal privacy.
- Remove deleted files on idevices permanently;deleted files no longer recoverable .
- 1-Click Cleanup to clean junk files and speed up idevice performance.
- Not only support pictures & videos but also protects your call logs, messages and more.
Here are some of the features which it offers.
- It helps in deleting the files permanently leaving no way for hackers to steal your data.
- You can reset the device to its original state.
- It helps in speeding up the iPad by getting rid of unwanted junk files.
- You can clear your personal data on the ipad, like safiri cache, safiri history, etc.
If you are looking to permanently wipe all data from your iPad with easy to follow steps, here are the things you need to do.
- Download and install the Wondershare SafeEraser on your computer.
- Launch the software and then connect your iPad by using a USB cable.
- The software will recognize your iPad.
- On the primary window, you will find an option called, ‘Erase All Data’.
- Click on it.
- You will find a new window wherein you need to enter ‘Delete’ in the text box to confirm your action.
- Wait until the deletion is completed.
- When the deletion has been done, you will find a message saying that the task has been completed.
- The iPad has been permanently wiped and all the data present in it ahs been successfully deleted permanently.
Completely Wipe iPad to Sell Video Tutorial