- 1 Flash Drive Features
- 2 Special Flash Drives
- Encrypted flash drive
- Secure flash drive
- Credit card flash drive
- Flash drive repair
- Read only flash drive
- Terabyte flash drive
- 3 Problems and Troubleshooting
- Flash drive not recognized
- Flash disk format
- Partition flash drive
- Corrupted flash drive
- Recover Windows System with usb recovery
- USB flash drive format error
- Unformat USB flash drive
- 4 Flash drive recovery
- Recover lost files from pen drive
- Usb flash drive recovery
- Recover flash drive mac
- Pen drive data recovery
- DDR Pen Drive Recovery alternative
- Formatted flash drive data recovery
- Raw USB drive data recovery
- Flash drive recovery tool
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data from Removable Media
- Recover deleted files from thumb drive
- PNY attache flash drive recovery tool
- Adata flash drive recovery
- Lexar jumpdrive flash drive recovery
- Silicon power flash drive recovery
- Kingston flash drive recovery
- Toshiba flash drive recovery
- Sandisk flash drive recovery
- Emtec flash drive recovery
- Verbatim flash drive recovery
- Centon Electronics datastick recovery
- Garmin USB ANT Stick recovery
- Imation USB recovery
- Pexagon flash drive recovery
- Crucial USB flash drive recovery
- Memorex flash drive recovery
- Dane Elec flash drive recovery
- Mimoco USB flash drive recovery
- Maxell flash drive recovery
- Corsair flash drive recovery
- Transformer flash drive recovery
- Kingston Datatraveller flash drive recovery
- Corsair Voyager flash drive recovery
- Cruzer flash drive recovery
- Patriot Xporter flash drive recovery
- PQI flash drive recovery
- Transcend flash drive recovery
- Pretec flash drive recovery
- Lexar Jumpdrive Triton recovery
- Apacer pen drive recovery
- HP flash drive recovery
- Flash memory data recovery
Maxell Flash Drive Data Recovery Tutorial
- Can I Recover Files from Maxell Flash Drive?
- Perform Maxell Flash Drive Data Recovery in 3 Steps
- Video tutorial of Maxell Flash Drive Data Recovery
Part 1: Can I Recover Files from Maxell Flash Drive?
I have a 1GB Maxell usb flash drive that I stupidly removed from my computer without properly operation. As a result I can no longer access files on it. Now when I plug it back into my computer I am told I need to reformat the stick in order to use it - which I assume that all files currently stored on it will be wiped. Is there any solution that I can retrieve these files? Thanks.
To recover lost, deleted, formatted or corrupted files from your Maxell flash drive, the first thing you need to keep in mind is to stop using it anymore. Because new data on your Maxell flash drive can easily overwrites those lost files. Then you can find a Maxell flash drive data recovery program to help you.
Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac can be a very good choice for you to recover data from Maxell flash drive or memory stick. It helps you recover files like photos, documents, videos, audio files, etc from your Maxell flash drive with ease, no matter they are lost because of deletion, formatting, corruption, virus attack or even improper operation.
You can download a trial version of this program to retrieve data from Maxell flash drive now!
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Part 2: Perform Maxell Flash Drive Data Recovery in 3 Steps
Let’s finish the recovery with Windows version of Wondershare Data Recovery.
Step 1: Select a recovery mode to start Maxell flash drive data recovery
Three recovery modes will be given to you after running the program. They are “Lost File Recovery”, “ partition recovery” and “Raw File Recovery”.
To recover lost files from your Maxell flash drive, let’s choose “Lost File Recovery” mode.
Note: Make sure that your Maxell flash drive can be recognized as a drive on your computer.
Step 2 : Scan your Maxell flash drive
Now all partitions on your computer will be listed in program’s window. You just need to select your Maxell flash drive and click “Start” to begin scanning files on it.
To recover data from a formatted Maxell flash drive, you need to select “Enable Deep Scan” option in the bottom of the window.
Step 3 : Recover files from Maxell flash drive
After scanning, found data on your Maxell flash drive will be displayed in “File Type” or “Path” categories. You can view file name or preview found photos to check how many of your lost files can be reclaimed.
Then mark files you want and click “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
Note: To avoid data overwritten, please do not keep the recovered files back to your Maxell flash drive.
Part 3: Video tutorial of Maxell Flash Drive Data Recovery