- 1 Flash Drive Features
- 2 Special Flash Drives
- Encrypted flash drive
- Secure flash drive
- Credit card flash drive
- Flash drive repair
- Read only flash drive
- Terabyte flash drive
- 3 Problems and Troubleshooting
- Flash drive not recognized
- Flash disk format
- Partition flash drive
- Corrupted flash drive
- Recover Windows System with usb recovery
- USB flash drive format error
- Unformat USB flash drive
- 4 Flash drive recovery
- Recover lost files from pen drive
- Usb flash drive recovery
- Recover flash drive mac
- Pen drive data recovery
- DDR Pen Drive Recovery alternative
- Formatted flash drive data recovery
- Raw USB drive data recovery
- Flash drive recovery tool
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data from Removable Media
- Recover deleted files from thumb drive
- PNY attache flash drive recovery tool
- Adata flash drive recovery
- Lexar jumpdrive flash drive recovery
- Silicon power flash drive recovery
- Kingston flash drive recovery
- Toshiba flash drive recovery
- Sandisk flash drive recovery
- Emtec flash drive recovery
- Verbatim flash drive recovery
- Centon Electronics datastick recovery
- Garmin USB ANT Stick recovery
- Imation USB recovery
- Pexagon flash drive recovery
- Crucial USB flash drive recovery
- Memorex flash drive recovery
- Dane Elec flash drive recovery
- Mimoco USB flash drive recovery
- Maxell flash drive recovery
- Corsair flash drive recovery
- Transformer flash drive recovery
- Kingston Datatraveller flash drive recovery
- Corsair Voyager flash drive recovery
- Cruzer flash drive recovery
- Patriot Xporter flash drive recovery
- PQI flash drive recovery
- Transend flash drive recovery
- Pretec flash drive recovery
- Lexar Jumpdrive Triton recovery
- Apacer pen drive recovery
- HP flash drive recovery
- Flash memory data recovery
Easy Guide for Lexar JumpDrive Triton Recovery
- lexar jumpdrive Triton Recovery Issue, Please Help!
- Perform lexar jumpdrive Triton Data Recovery in 3 Steps
Part 1lexar jumpdrive Triton Recovery Issue, Please Help!
Here is my problem: I have a 64GB JumpDrive Triton usb 3.0 flash drive. It’s really fast, but unfortunately I accidentally deleted all my songs in it. Can it still be possible for me to get my songs back?
Though lexar jumpdrive Triton usb 3.0 flash drive is much faster than normal USB, the data loss is still unavoidable. Data can be lost from lexar jumpdrive Triton usb flash drive due to deletion, formatting, system error or even mis-handling.
If I met such data loss issue, I will find a data recovery program in the Internet to retrieve data from lexar jumpdrive Triton usb flash drive. Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac is the one I recommend for you. It is an effective tool to restore to deleted, corrupted, formatted or lost photos, audio, videos from lexar jumpdrive Triton usb flash drive. With its user-friendly interface and easy control, you can simply retrieve lost files from your lexar jumpdrive Triton usb 3.0 flash drive.
You can download the trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery from the following button.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Part 2Perform lexar jumpdrive Triton Data Recovery in 3 Steps
Let’s take Windows version of Wondershare Data Recovery as an example. Mac version has almost the same operations.
Step 1. Select Recovery Mode to Start the Recovery
Follow instructions to install the program on your computer. Launch it and switch to “Standard Mode”, you will see an interface with 3 recovery modes and a “Resume Recovery” option.
Please select “Lost File Recovery” at first. If your lost files are not scanned by this mode, you can try “ partition recovery” or “Raw File Recovery”.
Note: For a better recovery, it is better to stop using your device after your data was lost or deleted from it.
Step 2. Scan Your lexar jumpdrive Triton usb flash drive
Step 3. Recover Data from lexar jumpdrive Triton usb flash drive
All found contents from your lexar jumpdrive Triton USB will be showed on the left of the program window according to file types or file paths after the scan.
You will be able to check whether your lost files have been found or not by file names. Also, images are available for preview too.
Then mark files you are going to retrieve from lexar jumpdrive Triton USB and click “Recover” to save them on your computer.
Note: To avoid data overwritten, I strongly suggest you do not save the recovered data back to your lexar jumpdrive Triton USB during the recovery.