- 1 Flash Drive Features
- 2 Special Flash Drives
- Encrypted flash drive
- Secure flash drive
- Credit card flash drive
- Flash drive repair
- Read only flash drive
- Terabyte flash drive
- 3 Problems and Troubleshooting
- Flash drive not recognized
- Flash disk format
- Partition flash drive
- Corrupted flash drive
- Recover Windows System with usb recovery
- USB flash drive format error
- Unformat USB flash drive
- 4 Flash drive recovery
- Recover lost files from pen drive
- Usb flash drive recovery
- Recover flash drive mac
- Pen drive data recovery
- DDR Pen Drive Recovery alternative
- Formatted flash drive data recovery
- Raw USB drive data recovery
- Flash drive recovery tool
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data from Removable Media
- Recover deleted files from thumb drive
- PNY attache flash drive recovery tool
- Adata flash drive recovery
- Lexar jumpdrive flash drive recovery
- Silicon power flash drive recovery
- Kingston flash drive recovery
- Toshiba flash drive recovery
- Sandisk flash drive recovery
- Emtec flash drive recovery
- Verbatim flash drive recovery
- Centon Electronics datastick recovery
- Garmin USB ANT Stick recovery
- Imation USB recovery
- Pexagon flash drive recovery
- Crucial USB flash drive recovery
- Memorex flash drive recovery
- Dane Elec flash drive recovery
- Mimoco USB flash drive recovery
- Maxell flash drive recovery
- Corsair flash drive recovery
- Transformer flash drive recovery
- Kingston Datatraveller flash drive recovery
- Corsair Voyager flash drive recovery
- Cruzer flash drive recovery
- Patriot Xporter flash drive recovery
- PQI flash drive recovery
- Transcend flash drive recovery
- Pretec flash drive recovery
- Lexar Jumpdrive Triton recovery
- Apacer pen drive recovery
- HP flash drive recovery
- Flash memory data recovery
lexar jumpdrive Recovery: Recover lexar jumpdrive File with Ease
- How Can I Recover Data from My lexar jumpdrive Secure II?
- Perform lexar jumpdrive Recovery in 5 Steps
- Video tutorial of lexar jumpdrive File Recovery
Part 1: How Can I Recover Data from My lexar jumpdrive Secure II?
I just removed my lexar jumpdrive without clicking on my computer to have it safely removed. Now when I re-connect it with my computer and try to open it, I get nothing inside. All my files are gone. What do I need to do to recover my files from it?
Many users are confused about how to retrieve lost files from digital storage device. The good news is that if you have not put new data into your lexar jumpdrive, you have a great chance to recover data from it. As long as it can be recognized as a hard drive on your computer, you can use a lexar jumpdrive data recovery software to satisfy your mind.
There are huge amounts of data recovery programs on the Internet. Here I strongly recommend Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac for you. By using it, you can effortlessly retrieve over 550 unique file formats, including videos, images, audios, office documents, emails and documents. This tool is able to recover data lost due to accidental deletion & formatting, power crash, system error or virus attack. You just need to do some clicks to perform the whole recovery.
Download the trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery now!
- Recover files in 550+ formats from your computer storage quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Part 2: Perform lexar jumpdrive Recovery in 5 Steps
Step 1 Run Wondershare Data Recovery on your computer, you will enter “Wizard Mode”. Just click “Next” to continue.
Step 2 In this step you need to select files types you want to retrieve. As you can see from the image below, you can also choose “All File Types”. After selecting file types, click “Next” to move on.
Step 3 Here you’ll select a partition to scan for lost files. To recover data from Lexar JumdDrive, you just need to connect it with your computer and select the hard disk for it, and then click “Next”.
Step 4 Now you can click “Start” to scan your lexar jumpdrive.
Note: There are two options displayed on the interface: “Enable Deep Scan” and “Enable Raw Recovery”. "Deep Scan" helps you to recover data lost due to formatting, and "Enable Raw File Recovery" enables you to retrieve data that you lost long time ago for various reasons.
Step 5 When the scan is over, all found files will be displayed in file types on the left of the window. You can preview them to check how many of your wanted files can be recovered.
Then you just need to select files you need and click “Recover” to save them back to your computer. Please do not save them in your JumpDrive immediately after the recovery, or the recovery might fail.
Part 3: Video tutorial of lexar jumpdrive File Recovery