- 1 Flash Drive Features
- 2 Special Flash Drives
- Encrypted flash drive
- Secure flash drive
- Credit card flash drive
- Flash drive repair
- Read only flash drive
- Terabyte flash drive
- 3 Problems and Troubleshooting
- Flash drive not recognized
- Flash disk format
- Partition flash drive
- Corrupted flash drive
- Recover Windows System with usb recovery
- USB flash drive format error
- Unformat USB flash drive
- 4 Flash drive recovery
- Recover lost files from pen drive
- Usb flash drive recovery
- Recover flash drive mac
- Pen drive data recovery
- DDR Pen Drive Recovery alternative
- Formatted flash drive data recovery
- Raw USB drive data recovery
- Flash drive recovery tool
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data from Removable Media
- Recover deleted files from thumb drive
- PNY attache flash drive recovery tool
- Adata flash drive recovery
- Lexar jumpdrive flash drive recovery
- Silicon power flash drive recovery
- Kingston flash drive recovery
- Toshiba flash drive recovery
- Sandisk flash drive recovery
- Emtec flash drive recovery
- Verbatim flash drive recovery
- Centon Electronics datastick recovery
- Garmin USB ANT Stick recovery
- Imation USB recovery
- Pexagon flash drive recovery
- Crucial USB flash drive recovery
- Memorex flash drive recovery
- Dane Elec flash drive recovery
- Mimoco USB flash drive recovery
- Maxell flash drive recovery
- Corsair flash drive recovery
- Transformer flash drive recovery
- Kingston Datatraveller flash drive recovery
- Corsair Voyager flash drive recovery
- Cruzer flash drive recovery
- Patriot Xporter flash drive recovery
- PQI flash drive recovery
- Transend flash drive recovery
- Pretec flash drive recovery
- Lexar Jumpdrive Triton recovery
- Apacer pen drive recovery
- HP flash drive recovery
- Flash memory data recovery
How to Recover Files from Kingston usb drive
Kingston usb recovery! HELP!
I have a Kingston 4GB usb pen drive. It's been working flawlessly for years. However, this time when I insert it into the computer's USB slot, it asks me to format it before accessing. I have important files and can't lose them. What should I do? Can I get the data back without quality loss?
Any help would be appreciated!
If you're encountering the same problem and can't work it out, don't worry, this article will show you how to fix it in 3 steps.
3 Steps to Recover Data from Kingston usb drive
In order to keep the data original, you're not supposed to format your Kingston usb drive, because formatting in any case can damage your data more or less. Get your data back first, then format it.
Both of the Kingston usb software are professional and secure, and allow you to recover various kinds of data on your usb drive, including documents, photos, videos, music, and more. Better yet, it doesn't require you to be skilled. Even you're a computer beginner, you can recover data from Kingston usb drives within 3 steps.
Download the free trial version of the program below and take a free try!
- Recover files in 550+ formats from your computer storage quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Tips:If you want to recover data later when finding the lost data, do remember to save the scan result, for avoiding overwriting original data.
Step1 Launch the Kingston usb recovery tool
Step one is to connect your Kingston usb drive to the computer and make sure it can be detected as a drive letter in "My Computer". Then launch the program, switch to "Standard Mode", and you'll get the interface as follow. Choose "Lost File Recovery" to continue.
Step2 Select your Kingston usb drive to scan
Select your Kingston usb drive here, and enable deep scan, which can help to search your data more completely. Click "Start" to begin scanning.
Step3 Preview and recover data from Kingston usb drive
After the scan, all recoverable files on your Kingston usb drive are found and displayed. You can preview them one by one and check to recover them all with one click.
The only thing you need to pay attention to is: don't save the recovered files to the Kingston usb drive, just to be safe consideration.
Video tutorial of Kingston usb recovery