- 1 Recover Data from different Hard Drive Types
- External hard drive recovery
- HDD recovery
- SSD recovery
- NTFS recovery
- Unformat NTFS hard drive
- SATA recovery
- Raid recovery
- IDE recovery
- Fat recovery
- exFat recovery
- Raw hard drive recovery
- Virtual disk recovery
- 2 Recover data from different systems/devices
- Linux hard drive recovery
- Laptop data recovery
- Partition recovery
- Seagate external hard drive recovery
- Seagate Expansion data recovery
- WD My Passport recovery
- WD External hard drive file recovery
- Lacie dard disk data recovery
- WD Element data recovery
- Freecom external hard drive recovery
- Buffalo external hard drive recovery
- G-Technology external hard rrive recovery
- Dell hard drive data recovery
- Fantom external hard drive data recovery
- Acomdata hard drive data recovery
- Fujitsu hard drive data recovery
- Iomega hard disks recovery
- Toshiba Canvio data recovery
- Micronet data recovery
- Rocster data recovery
- Buslink data recovery
- Crucial M4 data recovery
- Calvary hard drive data recovery
- Simpletech hard drive data recovery
- Kingston SSD recovery
- Apricorn Aegis data recovery
- HP hard disk data recovery
- Maxtor hard drive data recovery
- Hitachi hard drive data recovery
- Toshiba hard drive data recovery
- Panasonic hard drive data recovery
- 3 Repair and Save your hard disk
- Hard disk repair
- Clone hard drive
- Clone SSD
- Hard disk mirroring
- Wipe hard drive
- Erase hard drive
- Fix hard drive
- Fix bad sectors
- Replace hard drive
- Recover data from crashed hard drive
- Unformat hard drive
- Convert NTFS to FAT
- Partition external hard drive
- Use hard drive recovery partition
- Local hard drive recovery service
- Disk Repair Software
- Hard drive recovery tools
- Top hard drive recovery software
- Perform SSD Recovery at ease
- Hard drive password recovery
- Migrate OS to new hard drive
- Hard drive diagnostics
- Hard disk partition
- Recover files from crashed external hard drive
- 4 Recover data from Mac OS
- Recovery HD
- Mac Hard Drive Recovery
- Macbook Pro Hard Drive Recovery
- iMac Hard Drive Recovery
- Mac External Hard Drive Recovery
- Recover formatted Mac Hard Drive
- Mac Disk Data Recovery
- 5 Problems with hard drive
How to Recover Files from Iomega Hard Disks
- Can I recover deleted data from Iomega external hard disk?
- How to recover files from Iomega hard disks
1Can I recover deleted data from Iomega external hard disk?
By mistake i have deleted files from my external hard disk. How can i recover that data? It's very important files for my work. I'm badly in need of them! My disk is Iomega.
Data deleted from Iomega hard disk never goes to Recycle Bin on your computer, but it doesn't mean that it has gone forever. When sending "delete" command, you're marking the content as useless and make it invisible. Meanwhile, the part of the Iomega hard disk where deleted files took over previously is marked as blank for new files. To maximize the chance of recovering files from Iomega HDD, don't use it anymore from now. Don't save new files on it, don't read files from it and don't plug it into any computer. Just put it away until you find a good data recovery tool to retrieve lost files.
2How to recover files from Iomega hard disks
It's also very important to get a dependable data recovery tool. Unreliable one may put your lost data at risk of being destroyed and unrecoverable. Choose one seriously from professional websites. If you've got one, just install it on your computer. If not. here is my recommendation: Wondershare Data Recovery or Wondershare data recovery for mac, 100% trustworthy software. You can use them to recover various data, including photos, videos, audio files, Office documents, PDF, email, etc., from your Iomega hard disk, as well other kinds of hard disk such as Seagate, WD, Samsung and more.
Download the free trial version of the program below and take a free try!
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Tips: DONOT install the program to the same partition where you lost data for avoiding overwriting it.
Here, let's try the Windows version of this Iomega hdd data recovery software together.
Step1. Choose a recovery mode: Wizard & Standard Mode
After launching the Iomega hard disk recovery software, you can get two recovery modes as follow for your choice: Wizard (as a default) and Standard Mode.
Both of the recovery modes are friendly and intuitive, and they work the same as each other, only displaying different. Next, let's go to Next and take the Wizard as an example.
Step2. Choose the file type you want to recover from Iomega hard disks.
Step3. Select the file location for recovery according to the description.
Step4. Enable deep scan and Start, or you can skip it if your disk hasn't been formatted.
Step5. Preview and recover lost files on Iomega HDD.
NOTE: When recovering files, don't save them on the same partition where you lost them before. Choose another partition or disk to store them. If you want to recover files later after the scan, remember to save the scan result and you can directly recover them by importing it, instead of rescan.