- 1 Flash Drive Features
- 2 Special Flash Drives
- Encrypted flash drive
- Secure flash drive
- Credit card flash drive
- Flash drive repair
- Read only flash drive
- Terabyte flash drive
- 3 Problems and Troubleshooting
- Flash drive not recognized
- Flash disk format
- Partition flash drive
- Corrupted flash drive
- Recover Windows System with usb recovery
- USB flash drive format error
- Unformat USB flash drive
- 4 Flash drive recovery
- Recover lost files from pen drive
- Usb flash drive recovery
- Recover flash drive mac
- Pen drive data recovery
- DDR Pen Drive Recovery alternative
- Formatted flash drive data recovery
- Raw USB drive data recovery
- Flash drive recovery tool
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data from Removable Media
- Recover deleted files from thumb drive
- PNY attache flash drive recovery tool
- Adata flash drive recovery
- Lexar jumpdrive flash drive recovery
- Silicon power flash drive recovery
- Kingston flash drive recovery
- Toshiba flash drive recovery
- Sandisk flash drive recovery
- Emtec flash drive recovery
- Verbatim flash drive recovery
- Centon Electronics datastick recovery
- Garmin USB ANT Stick recovery
- Imation USB recovery
- Pexagon flash drive recovery
- Crucial USB flash drive recovery
- Memorex flash drive recovery
- Dane Elec flash drive recovery
- Mimoco USB flash drive recovery
- Maxell flash drive recovery
- Corsair flash drive recovery
- Transformer flash drive recovery
- Kingston Datatraveller flash drive recovery
- Corsair Voyager flash drive recovery
- Cruzer flash drive recovery
- Patriot Xporter flash drive recovery
- PQI flash drive recovery
- Transcend flash drive recovery
- Pretec flash drive recovery
- Lexar Jumpdrive Triton recovery
- Apacer pen drive recovery
- HP flash drive recovery
- Flash memory data recovery
Easy Guide of Imation usb recovery
- Part 1: How Can I Retrieve Data from a Imation usb flash drive?
- Part 2: Process Imation usb data recovery in 3 Steps
Part 1:How Can I Retrieve Data from a Imation usb flash drive?
My PC suddenly frozen, so I rebooted it. I removed my 8GB Imation USB without unpluging. When I inserted it on my PC again, my computer recognized my usb drive but I got the message that I need to format the USB if I want to use it. Is there any solution to solve my problem? I do need to get my data back!
This USB formatting problem is one of the most common reasons that cause USB data loss issue. Other reasons could be deletion, virus infection or even system error. Fortunately, programs are available in the Internet that are able to help you to retrieve deleted and formatted files from usb flash drives, including your Imation USB. Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac is such a program, which makes it possible to retrieve a variety of file types from your Imation USB, including images, videos, audio files, document files, etc.
A trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery is available now. This trial version helps you to learn how the program works and gives you the chance to scan your Imation usb flash drive before purchasing the full version.
Download the trial version free now! Plus, Windows version of Wondershare Data Recovery is now fully compatible with Windows 10.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Part 2:Process Imation usb data recovery in 3 Steps
Step 1Choose Recovery Mode to Recover Data from Imation USB
Connect your Imation USB with your computer and run Wondershare Data Recovery on your desktop.
Please select “Lost File Recovery” mode from the 3 recovery modes which are available in the start interface.
Step 2Scan Your Imation USB
In this step, you just need to select the drive letter of your Imation USB and click “Start Scan” to begin scanning for lost data.
Note: “Enable Deep Scan” is a good scan option, which takes longer time than normal scan.
Step 3 Retrieve Data from Imation USB Selectively
Now Wondershare Data Recovery will list all found contents on your Imation USB in categories, just as you can see from the image below.
To check how many files you will be able to reclaim, you can check file names one by one; or for images, you have a chance to preview them too.
Then select files you need and click “Recover” to save them back to your computer or other storage device.
1 This guide is based in Windows version of Wondershare Data Recovery. If you are a Mac user, you can follow the similar operations to recover data from Imation USB with Mac version.
2 To avoid data overwritten, we highly suggest you do not keep the recoverable data to your Imation USB during the recovery.