- 1 Recover data from different card types
- 1.1 SD Card Recovery
- 1.2 Camera Memory Card Recovery
- 1.3 Recover files from different Memory Cards
- 1.4 Delkin Device Memory Card Recovery
- 1.5 PS2 Memory Card Recovery
- 1.6 Mobile Memory Card Recovery
- 1.7 XD Card Recovery
- 1.8 Flash Card Recovery
- 1.9 MMC Recovery
- 2.0 Flash Card Data Recovery
- 2.1 SmartMedia Card Recovery
- 2.2 XD Card Recovery
- 2.3 Micro SD Card Recovery
- 2.4 HTC Amaze Phone Memory Card Recovery
- 2.5 HTC One X/S/V Card Recovery
- 2.6 SDHC Card Recovery
- 2.7 MMC Data Recovery
- 2.8 DDR Memory Card Recovery
- 2 Recover data from different memory card brands
- 2.1 Samsung SD Card Recovery
- 2.2 Sandisk Memory Card Recovery
- 2.3 Sandisk CF Card Recovery
- 2.4 Eye-Fi SD Card Recovery
- 2.5 Patriot Memory Card Recovery
- 2.6 Kingston Memory Card Recovery
- 2.7 Kingmax Memory Card Recovery
- 2.8 Transcend Memory Card Recovery
- 2.9 Sandisk SD Card Recovery
- 3.0 Sandisk SDXC Card Recovery
- 3.1 AmazonBasics Recovery
- 3.2 ACP-EP Memory Data Recovery
- 3.3 SanDisk Files Recovery
- 3.4 Sony Memory Card Recovery
- 3.5 Transcend SD Card Recovery
- 3 Memory Card Recovery under different senarios
- 3.1 Recover Deleted Files From Memory Card
- 3.2 Memory Card Recovery on Windows/Mac
- 3.3 Recover Deleted Files From SD Card
- 3.4 Recover Formatted SD Card
- 3.5 Online SD Card Recovery
- 3.6 Recover SD Card on Windows/Mac
- 3.7 Mac Memory Card Photo Recovery
- 3.8 Recover Files from MMC
- 3.9 Partitioning SD Card Recovery
- 4 Fix Memory Card Error
- 4.1 Memory Card Error
- 4.2 SD Card Not Formatted
- 4.3 SD Card Error
- 4.4 Formatted Memory Card Recovery
- 4.5 Formatted SD Card Mac Recovery
- 4.6 Formatted Card Recovery
- 4.7 Unformat Memory Card Recovery
- 4.8 Fix memory card format Error
- 5 Corrupted/Damaged Memory Card
- 5.1 Damaged Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Photos From Corrupted Memory Card
- 5.3 Corrupted SD Card
- 5.4 Corrupted Card Recovery
- 5.5 Qmemory Card Recovery
- 6 Photos/videos recovery
- 5.1 Recover Deleted Pictures From Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Deleted Pictures From SD Card
- 5.3 Undelete Photos From Memory Card
- 5.4 Recover Deleted Videos from SD Card
- 5.5 Recover Deleted Photos from Mac SD Card
- 7 Card Recovery Software
- 5.1 Sim Card Recovery Software
- 5.2 Top 10 Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.3 Card Recovery Solutions
- 5.4 Best Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.5 Card Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.6 7 Data Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.7 Best SDXC Data Recovery Software
- 5.8 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software
- 5.9 Memory Card Recovery Tools Online
- 6.0 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software Online
How to Recover Deleted Photos from HTC Amaze 4G
- How do I undelete photos from my HTC Amaze phone memory card?
- How to recover deleted photos from HTC Amaze
- Video tutorial of HTC Amaze photo recovery
Part 1How do I undelete photos from my HTC Amaze phone memory card?
I was transferring photos from my phone , but I accidentally deleted some photos from the phone's memory card before I could transfer them, is there any way to retrieve them? Any help would be appreciated!! The phone is a HTC Amaze.
First things first: To recover deleted photos from HTC Amaze phones, you need to stop using the phone or memory card as soon as possible after the accident. "Delete" command only makes the pictures invisible and marks the place where they previously took over as blank to rewrite. The deleted photos are not really fully wiped. With an appropriate photo recovery tool, you still have a good chance to retrieve them before they're overwritten by new files.
Part 2How to recover deleted photos from HTC Amaze
To get started, find a reliable HTC Amaze photo recovery program. Be careful to choose one that really does what it says, because some bad ones will damage your photos and make them unrecoverable. If you still have no idea about it, you can take my recommendation: Wondershare Photo Recovery, or Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac, which can be 100% trusted. Both of the software can help you recover deleted photos from HTC Amaze phones, as well as video and audio files. What's more, you can use them to recover files from other HTC phones, Samsung cell phones, BlackBerry phones, etc. The whole solution takes you 3 steps.
Download the free trial version of this HTC Amaze photo recovery software now. Choose the right version for your computer.
- Recover all videos&audios files and images from your camera, camcorder, memory card, usb flash drives and hard drive quickly and safely.
- Deep scan Mode allows you to find and recover the lost files more completely than any other data recovery software
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-use features
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 und 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) auf iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro usw.
Note: Remember to save the scan results if you're going to recover the found files later, to prevent data loss.
Step1. Launch the HTC Amaze picture recovery program
Connect your phone or the memory card to the computer before you do anything else, and make sure it can be detected by the computer and appears as a drive letter in "My Computer". Then launch the program and click "Start" in the main interface as follow to begin HTC Amaze photo recovery.
Step2. Scan deleted files on your HTC Amaze
Here, you phone will also be detected by the program and displays as a drive letter. Choose it and click to "Scan" deleted photos on it.
Step3. Preview and recover deleted pictures from HTC Amaze
The scan will take you a matter of minutes. You can preview recoverable photos after the scan. Mark those you want to retrieve and save them all with one click by clicking "Recover" button.
Note: Don't save the recovered data on your HTC Amaze phone or the memory card again. Find another place for it like on your computer or other external disk, for safety's sake.
Part 3Video tutorial of HTC Amaze photo recovery