- 1 Flash Drive Features
- 2 Special Flash Drives
- Encrypted flash drive
- Secure flash drive
- Credit card flash drive
- Flash drive repair
- Read only flash drive
- Terabyte flash drive
- 3 Problems and Troubleshooting
- Flash drive not recognized
- Flash disk format
- Partition flash drive
- Corrupted flash drive
- Recover Windows System with usb recovery
- USB flash drive format error
- Unformat USB flash drive
- 4 Flash drive recovery
- Recover lost files from pen drive
- Usb flash drive recovery
- Recover flash drive mac
- Pen drive data recovery
- DDR Pen Drive Recovery alternative
- Formatted flash drive data recovery
- Raw USB drive data recovery
- Flash drive recovery tool
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data from Removable Media
- Recover deleted files from thumb drive
- PNY attache flash drive recovery tool
- Adata flash drive recovery
- Lexar jumpdrive flash drive recovery
- Silicon power flash drive recovery
- Kingston flash drive recovery
- Toshiba flash drive recovery
- Sandisk flash drive recovery
- Emtec flash drive recovery
- Verbatim flash drive recovery
- Centon Electronics datastick recovery
- Garmin USB ANT Stick recovery
- Imation USB recovery
- Pexagon flash drive recovery
- Crucial USB flash drive recovery
- Memorex flash drive recovery
- Dane Elec flash drive recovery
- Mimoco USB flash drive recovery
- Maxell flash drive recovery
- Corsair flash drive recovery
- Transformer flash drive recovery
- Kingston Datatraveller flash drive recovery
- Corsair Voyager flash drive recovery
- Cruzer flash drive recovery
- Patriot Xporter flash drive recovery
- PQI flash drive recovery
- Transcend flash drive recovery
- Pretec flash drive recovery
- Lexar Jumpdrive Triton recovery
- Apacer pen drive recovery
- HP flash drive recovery
- Flash memory data recovery
Can I Recover Data from My HP Flash Drive?
- Can I Recover Data from My HP Flash Drive?
- 3 Steps to Perform HP Flash Drive Data Recovery
- Video tutorial of Pen Drive Data Recovery
Part 1Can I Recover Data from My HP Flash Drive?
Hi, I wanted to make a recovery flash disk for my hp mini 110-1131DX tord. Operating system is windows 7. The solution is highly appreciated. Thanks.
To retrieve lost data from HP flash drive, you’ll need to stop using the flash drive immediately after the data have been lost. Otherwise the lost data could possibly be overwritten by new data. Then you can come to Internet to select the best recovery program.
Here is my recommendation: Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac. This powerful recovery tool enables you to recover lost files from HP flash drive with ease, no matter your files are lost due to accidental deletion, mis-handling, system error or other reasons. With it, all you need to do is to scan your HP flash drive and select files to recover.
You can download the trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery now. By using the trial version, you can scan your flash drive before purchasing for the recovery. This feature is really great!
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Part 23 Steps to Perform HP Flash Drive Data Recovery
Now let’s process the recovery with Windows version of Wondershare Data Recovery. For Mac users, you can also follow the similar steps with Mac version.
Step 1. Select Recover Mode
Select Recover Mode After launching Wondershare Data Recovery, you’ll see a window that offers 3 recovery modes. Here we can select “Lost File Recovery” to continue.
Step 2. Select Your HP Flash Drive to Scan for Lost Data
Here you need to make sure that your HP flash drive can be well connected with your computer. The program will automatically show all hard drives on your computer, including the external storage devices.
You just need to select the one for your HP flash drive and click “Start” to scan.
Note: “Enable Deep Scan” is more powerful, but it takes longer and no original file name will be showed in scanning result.
Step 3. Recover Files fromYour HP Flash Drive Selectively
When the scan finishes, all found files will be displayed on the left of the program windows. You can check whether they are what you want to recover by file name or file path. Also, you will be able to preview some file types like photos.
Then you just need to select files you want to restore and click “Recover” to save them back to your computer.
Note: For recovery safety, please do not save the recovered files back to your HP flash drive. Just select a new device or a destination on your computer to keep them.
Part 3 Video tutorial of Pen Drive Data Recovery