- 1 Recover data from different card types
- 1.1 SD Card Recovery
- 1.2 Camera Memory Card Recovery
- 1.3 Recover files from different Memory Cards
- 1.4 Delkin Device Memory Card Recovery
- 1.5 PS2 Memory Card Recovery
- 1.6 Mobile Memory Card Recovery
- 1.7 XD Card Recovery
- 1.8 Flash Card Recovery
- 1.9 MMC Recovery
- 2.0 Flash Card Data Recovery
- 2.1 SmartMedia Card Recovery
- 2.2 XD Card Recovery
- 2.3 Micro SD Card Recovery
- 2.4 HTC Amaze Phone Memory Card Recovery
- 2.5 HTC One X/S/V Card Recovery
- 2.6 SDHC Card Recovery
- 2.7 MMC Data Recovery
- 2.8 DDR Memory Card Recovery
- 2 Recover data from different memory card brands
- 2.1 Samsung SD Card Recovery
- 2.2 Sandisk Memory Card Recovery
- 2.3 Sandisk CF Card Recovery
- 2.4 Eye-Fi SD Card Recovery
- 2.5 Patriot Memory Card Recovery
- 2.6 Kingston Memory Card Recovery
- 2.7 Kingmax Memory Card Recovery
- 2.8 Transcend Memory Card Recovery
- 2.9 Sandisk SD Card Recovery
- 3.0 Sandisk SDXC Card Recovery
- 3.1 AmazonBasics Recovery
- 3.2 ACP-EP Memory Data Recovery
- 3.3 SanDisk Files Recovery
- 3.4 Sony Memory Card Recovery
- 3.5 Transcend SD Card Recovery
- 3 Memory Card Recovery under different senarios
- 3.1 Recover Deleted Files From Memory Card
- 3.2 Memory Card Recovery on Windows/Mac
- 3.3 Recover Deleted Files From SD Card
- 3.4 Recover Formatted SD Card
- 3.5 Online SD Card Recovery
- 3.6 Recover SD Card on Windows/Mac
- 3.7 Mac Memory Card Photo Recovery
- 3.8 Recover Files from MMC
- 3.9 Partitioning SD Card Recovery
- 4 Fix Memory Card Error
- 4.1 Memory Card Error
- 4.2 SD Card Not Formatted
- 4.3 SD Card Error
- 4.4 Formatted Memory Card Recovery
- 4.5 Formatted SD Card Mac Recovery
- 4.6 Formatted Card Recovery
- 4.7 Unformat Memory Card Recovery
- 4.8 Fix memory card format Error
- 5 Corrupted/Damaged Memory Card
- 5.1 Damaged Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Photos From Corrupted Memory Card
- 5.3 Corrupted SD Card
- 5.4 Corrupted Card Recovery
- 5.5 Qmemory Card Recovery
- 6 Photos/videos recovery
- 5.1 Recover Deleted Pictures From Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Deleted Pictures From SD Card
- 5.3 Undelete Photos From Memory Card
- 5.4 Recover Deleted Videos from SD Card
- 5.5 Recover Deleted Photos from Mac SD Card
- 7 Card Recovery Software
- 5.1 Sim Card Recovery Software
- 5.2 Top 10 Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.3 Card Recovery Solutions
- 5.4 Best Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.5 Card Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.6 7 Data Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.7 Best SDXC Data Recovery Software
- 5.8 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software
- 5.9 Memory Card Recovery Tools Online
- 6.0 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software Online
How to Recover Deleted Pictures from Micro SD Card
Hi all, I have a Micro SD Card and I deleted some pictures from it. This was happened 1 year ago. I am wondering is it still possible for me to retrieve those deleted pictures from my Micro SD card? Any suggestion would be very much appreciated.
Indeed, the deleted files are not actually disappeared permanently from your Micro SD card. They just become inaccessible before new data overwrites them. Thus, no matter how long the data have been deleted from your Micro SD card, you can possibly retrieve them as long as your have not put new data into the card.
You can perform Micro SD card deleted pictures recovery with a data recovery program if you have not used the card since your data was lost. Wondershare Photo Recovery or Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac is what I would like to recommend for you. This program enables you to retrieve deleted pictures from Micro SD card with ease. All you need to do is to run the program and scan your Micro SD card, and then select deleted pictures to recover.
Get the trial version of Wondershare Photo Recovery from below.
- Recover all videos&audios files and images from your camera, camcorder, memory card, usb flash drives and hard drive quickly and safely.
- Deep scan Mode allows you to find and recover the lost files more completely than any other data recovery software
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-use features
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 und 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) auf iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro usw.
Step 1 Connect your Micro SD card with your computer and launch Wondershare Photo Recovery. You just need to click “Start” in the premier window to continue.
Note: Be sure your Micro SD card can be known as a hard drive in your computer.
Step 2 In this step, you’ll select your Micro SD card and click “Scan” to search for deleted pictures.
Just as we can see from the image below, all hard drives and external storage devices in your computer will be displayed by Wondershare Photo Recovery. If you cannot see the one for your Micro SD card, please check the connection of your Micro SD card carefully.
Step 3 After the scan, found files will be displayed in categories and paths. You can preview found pictures to check whether they are what you want to retrieve or not.
Then you just need select pictures you want and click “Recover” to save them to your computer. Please do not save the recovered back to your Micro SD card after the recovery.