Computer Data Recovery
- 1 Computer File Recovery
- Laptop data recovery
- Desktop data recovery
- Restore logical drive
- Recover deleted pictures from laptop
- Recover deleted files from laptop
- Recover deleted pictures from computer
- Recover deleted files from computer
- Recover deleted files from Windows XP
- Recover deleted files from Windows Vista
- 2 Recover data from PC
- Lenovo data recovery
- Asus data recovery
- Dell data recovery
- Sony Vaio data recovery
- Acer data recovery
- Samsung HDD data recovery
- Thinkpad data recovery
- LG data recovery
- HP data recovery
- Toshiba data recovery
- 3 Recover data from Mac
- Top 5 Mac data recovery tools
- Macbook Pro data recovery
- Macbook file recovery
- Macbook Air recovery
- Macbook Air hard drive recovery
- Macbook hard drive recovery
- Mac volume recovery
- iMac hard drive recovery
- Recover overwritten files on Mac
- El Caption data recovery software
- Recover lost data from El Caption
- Recuva for El Caption
- Yosemite data recovery
How to Recover Deleted Pictures from Laptop
Hi, I deleted one very important picture from my Dell laptop. I removed it from Recycle Bin so I can’t get it back from Recycle Bin neither. This photo is my graduation photo. Anyway I can still reclaim the photo? Many thanks.
The possibility of retrieving deleted pictures from your laptop depends on what has happened after the pictures were deleted. When your photo was deleted, it would be marked as inaccessible data on your laptop’s hard drive. The space it occupies is available for any new data on your hard drive. This means that it is very important to stop saving any new data on your laptop’s hard drive after the photos were lost. Then you can look for a laptop photo recovery program to help you.
Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac offers you the easiest way to recover deleted pictures from your laptop. It is compatible for almost all Windows laptop brands and Mac models, including Dell, Sony, Toshiba, Lenovo ThinkPad, Macbook, Macbook Pro, etc. You can download a trial version to have a try. This trial version will scan your laptop for deleted files and tell you what pictures can be recovered exactly.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
The following guide is for user who owns a Windows laptop. If you are a Mac notebook owner, you can do the recovery in similar steps with Mac version.
Step 1. Select recovery mode
As you can see from the image below, you’ll have 3 recovery modes to choose from after launching the program.
To recover deleted pictures from laptop, let’s select “Lost File Recovery” together.
Step 2. Scam Partition to look for deleted pictures
You’ll need to select the partition that your pictures were deleted from and click “Start” to begin searching for lost photos.
Note: If pictures on your laptop are lost because of formatting, you need to “Enable Deep Scan” function in the window.
Step 3. Retrieve deleted pictures from laptop
After scanning, the found files will be displayed in “path” and “file type” in the window. You can preview the pictures to check how many of your deleted photos can be recovered. Then you just need to select images you need and click “Recover” to save them back to your laptop.