- 1 Flash Drive Features
- 2 Special Flash Drives
- Encrypted flash drive
- Secure flash drive
- Credit card flash drive
- Flash drive repair
- Read only flash drive
- Terabyte flash drive
- 3 Problems and Troubleshooting
- Flash drive not recognized
- Flash disk format
- Partition flash drive
- Corrupted flash drive
- Recover Windows System with usb recovery
- USB flash drive format error
- Unformat USB flash drive
- 4 Flash drive recovery
- Recover lost files from pen drive
- Usb flash drive recovery
- Recover flash drive mac
- Pen drive data recovery
- DDR Pen Drive Recovery alternative
- Formatted flash drive data recovery
- Raw USB drive data recovery
- Flash drive recovery tool
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data from Removable Media
- Recover deleted files from thumb drive
- PNY attache flash drive recovery tool
- Adata flash drive recovery
- Lexar jumpdrive flash drive recovery
- Silicon power flash drive recovery
- Kingston flash drive recovery
- Toshiba flash drive recovery
- Sandisk flash drive recovery
- Emtec flash drive recovery
- Verbatim flash drive recovery
- Centon Electronics datastick recovery
- Garmin USB ANT Stick recovery
- Imation USB recovery
- Pexagon flash drive recovery
- Crucial USB flash drive recovery
- Memorex flash drive recovery
- Dane Elec flash drive recovery
- Mimoco USB flash drive recovery
- Maxell flash drive recovery
- Corsair flash drive recovery
- Transformer flash drive recovery
- Kingston Datatraveller flash drive recovery
- Corsair Voyager flash drive recovery
- Cruzer flash drive recovery
- Patriot Xporter flash drive recovery
- PQI flash drive recovery
- Transend flash drive recovery
- Pretec flash drive recovery
- Lexar Jumpdrive Triton recovery
- Apacer pen drive recovery
- HP flash drive recovery
- Flash memory data recovery
Garmin USB Ant Stick Recovery to Retrieve Lost Activity Data
- How Can I Recover Data from Garmin USB Ant Stick?
- 3 Steps to Perform Garmin USB Ant Stick Data Recovery
Part 1How Can I Recover Data from Garmin USB Ant Stick?
I have saved all my Garmin fitness device data in my Garmin USB Ant Stick, which is my 2 years activity data. Yesterday because of my mistake, I deleted all activity data. How am I going to retrieve it? Is there any good idea? Best regards.
This is really a headache, especially when the deleted data is all about your fitness and health. I’m very glad to tell you that you still have chance to get back your lost data, all with Garmin USB Ant Stick recovery software.
It is strongly suggested that you don't put any new data in your Garmin USB Ant Stick, because the lost data can be easily covered by new files. Then you can get Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac to recover data from Garmin UAB Ant Stick. This useful tool is able to retrieve not only activity data from your Garmin USB Ant Stick, but also photos, videos, audio files and more. The recovery is quite easy: all you need to do is to connect your Garmin USB Ant Stick with your computer and launch the program to scan it.
Download the trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery and start the recovery now.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Part 23 Steps to Perform Garmin USB Ant Stick Data Recovery
Let’s retrieve data from Garmin USB Ant Stick with Windows version of Wondershare Data Recovery. Mac users can get the Mac version and follow the similar steps.
Step 1. Recover Data from Garmin USB Ant Stick with “Lost File Recovery” Mode
Connect your Garmin USB Ant Stick with your computer and run Wondershare Data Recovery. You’ll get an interface with 3 recovery modes: “Lost File Recovery”, “ partition recovery”, and “Raw Recovery”. Here, we select “Lost File Recovery” modes to retrieve lost, formatted or deleted data from Garmin USB Ant Stick.
Step 2. Scan Your Garmin USB Ant Stick
The program will now detect and show all hard drives and external storage devices on your computer. You just need select the one for your Garmin USB Ant Stick and click “Start Scan” to search for lost files.
Note: Please assure that your Garmin USB Ant Stick can be well connected with your computer.
Step 3. Retrieve Data from Garmin USB Ant Stick
Now your lost contents will be displayed in categories on the left of the program window after the scan. You can view the original file name to check whether your activity data has been found or not. If you are going to retrieve photos, you can preview them before recovery.
Then please select files you are going to reclaim and click “Recover” to save them on your computer or other storage devices.