- 1 Recover Photo from Canon Camera
- 1.1 Canon Powershot Photo Recovery
- 1.2 Canon EOS Picture Recovery
- 1.3 Recover Photo from Canon EOS 7D
- 1.4 Recover Photo from Canon EOS 6D
- 1.5 Recover Photo from Powershot G12
- 1.6 Recover Photo from Powershot S95
- 1.7 PowerShot ELPH 300 HS Photo Recovery
- 1.8 Canon EOS Rebel T3i Photo Recovery
- 2 Recover Photo from Nikon Camera
- 2.1 Coolpix Photo Recovery
- 2.2 Nikon Photo Recovery
- 2.3 D7000 Dslr Photo Recovery
- 2.4 Nikon D800 Photo Recovery
- 3 Recover Photo from Sony Camera
- 4 Recover Photo from different Camera brand
- 4.1 Panasonic Lumix Photo Recover
- 4.2 Fuji Digital Camera Photo Recovery
- 4.3 Minolta Photo Recovery
- 4.4 Leica Photo Recovery
- 4.5 Ricoh Photo Recovery
- 4.6 Casio Photo Recovery
- 4.7 Pentax Photo Recovery
- 4.8 Olympus Photo Recovery
- 5 Recover Photo form different types
- 6 Recover camera memory card
- 7 Recover photo from differet device
How to Perform FUJI Photo Recovery (FUJI FinePix HS10/HS11)
- Common situations causing image loss from FUJI cameras
- How to perform FUJI photo recovery (FinePix HS10/HS11)
- Video tutorial of Fuji photo recovery
1Common situations causing image loss from FUJI cameras
1. Accidentally deleted photos from your FUJI cameras without any backup.
2. Mistakenly formatted your FUJI camera memory card and lost all photos.
3. Affected with virus, which killed all of the pictures stored on the memory card.
4. The photo transfer failed and original photos have been emptied.
2How to perform FUJI photo recovery (FinePix HS10/HS11)
If you happen to suffer from one of above troubles, you'd better recover photos from FUJI digital camera as soon as possible, and stop using your camera to get the biggest ratio of success to recover your lost images. The trick of performing FUJI photo recovery is to find a right recovery program among lots of tools with different qualities on the market.
Wondershare Photo Recovery is such a FUJI photo recovery software you might be looking for. Besides recovering lost images from Fuji digital camera, it also can recover lost photos from other camera brands such as Panasonic, LG and recover deleted pictures from Canon EOS. The easy-to–use and user-friendly interfaces let you do lost image recovery without any difficulties. If you are Mac users, turn to Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac.
Download and try the free trial version of the FUJI camera photo recovey tool now.
Next, let's use the Windows version to perfrom FUJI camera photo recovery together.
Step1. Connect your FUJI camera to the computer
Before doing anything else, connect your FUJI camera to the computer and make sure it can be detected as a drive letter on your computer. Launch the program and click "Start" to move on.
Step2. Choose FUJI camera to scan
Your FUJI camera will also be detected by the program as a drive letter here. Choose it and click "Scan" to continue.
Step3. Preview and recover FUJI camera photos
After a short time, lost photos on your FUJI camera will be found, and you can preview them one by one to check the quality. Select those you want to recover and click "Recover" to get them all back with one click.
Note: Don't save the recovered data on the camera again. Find another place for it such as on the computer or other external disk, for safety consideration.
3Video tutorial of Fuji photo recovery