- 1 Flash Drive Features
- 2 Special Flash Drives
- Encrypted flash drive
- Secure flash drive
- Credit card flash drive
- Flash drive repair
- Read only flash drive
- Terabyte flash drive
- 3 Problems and Troubleshooting
- Flash drive not recognized
- Flash disk format
- Partition flash drive
- Corrupted flash drive
- Recover Windows System with usb recovery
- USB flash drive format error
- Unformat USB flash drive
- 4 Flash drive recovery
- Recover lost files from pen drive
- Usb flash drive recovery
- Recover flash drive mac
- Pen drive data recovery
- DDR Pen Drive Recovery alternative
- Formatted flash drive data recovery
- Raw USB drive data recovery
- Flash drive recovery tool
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data from Removable Media
- Recover deleted files from thumb drive
- PNY attache flash drive recovery tool
- Adata flash drive recovery
- Lexar jumpdrive flash drive recovery
- Silicon power flash drive recovery
- Kingston flash drive recovery
- Toshiba flash drive recovery
- Sandisk flash drive recovery
- Emtec flash drive recovery
- Verbatim flash drive recovery
- Centon Electronics datastick recovery
- Garmin USB ANT Stick recovery
- Imation USB recovery
- Pexagon flash drive recovery
- Crucial USB flash drive recovery
- Memorex flash drive recovery
- Dane Elec flash drive recovery
- Mimoco USB flash drive recovery
- Maxell flash drive recovery
- Corsair flash drive recovery
- Transformer flash drive recovery
- Kingston Datatraveller flash drive recovery
- Corsair Voyager flash drive recovery
- Cruzer flash drive recovery
- Patriot Xporter flash drive recovery
- PQI flash drive recovery
- Transcend flash drive recovery
- Pretec flash drive recovery
- Lexar Jumpdrive Triton recovery
- Apacer pen drive recovery
- HP flash drive recovery
- Flash memory data recovery
Flash Memory Data Recovery: Recover Deleted or Lost Files from Flash Memory
- Part 1: Perform Flash Memory Data Recovery in 3 Steps
- Part 2: Video tutorial of Pen Drive Data Recovery
Flash memory devices have some major advantages like faster data access speed and greater data capacity. However, flash m-Emory devices like usb drives, compact flash and SD cards are not eliminated from data loss. Flash memory data can also be lost due to accidental deletion, virus infection or even mis-handling of the flash memory device.
To recover data from flash memory, you will need the help of a data recovery program. Here I humbly recommend Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac for you. This unique data recovery program is capable of recovering data from almost all flash drive devices, such as cf card, mmc card, SD card, Memory Stick and xd card. With it, you can effortless retrieve flash memory data like photos, videos, office documents, audios and many other file types.
Download the trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery from below and then you can start Flash Memory file recovery with it.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Part 1: Perform Flash Memory Data Recovery in 3 Steps
Here let’s process the recovery with Wondershare Data Recovery for Windows. If you are using a Mac, you can also finish the recovery in some similar steps with Mac version.
Step 1. Connect your Flash Memory device with computer and launch Wondershare Data Recovery installed in it.
You will see a window like the image below. Here the window lists 3 recovery modes for you to choose. To recover data from Flash Memory device, let’s try “Lost File Recovery” mode.
Note: Please be sure that the flash memory device can be well connected with your computer.
Step 2. Select your Flash Memory device to scan for lost files
After a short moment, the partitions and storage devices in your computer will all be displayed in the program window. You just need select your Flash memory and click “Scan” to search for lost files in it.
Note: You can also “Enable Deep Scan” for a better scanning result, but it takes longer than normal scanning.
Step 3. Check found files and recover them selectively
In the last step, all found contents in your Flash Memory will be displayed in the left of the program window. You can check files according to categories or paths. Plus, you can even preview found images.
Then you just need to select files you want to retrieve and click “Recover” to save them to your computer.
Note: Please do not keep the file back to your flash memory device immediately after the recovery. You can select a folder in your computer to keep them.
Part 2: Video tutorial of Pen Drive Data Recovery