- 1 Flash Drive Features
- 2 Special Flash Drives
- Encrypted flash drive
- Secure flash drive
- Credit card flash drive
- Flash drive repair
- Read only flash drive
- Terabyte flash drive
- 3 Problems and Troubleshooting
- Flash drive not recognized
- Flash disk format
- Partition flash drive
- Corrupted flash drive
- Recover Windows System with usb recovery
- USB flash drive format error
- Unformat USB flash drive
- 4 Flash drive recovery
- Recover lost files from pen drive
- Usb flash drive recovery
- Recover flash drive mac
- Pen drive data recovery
- DDR Pen Drive Recovery alternative
- Formatted flash drive data recovery
- Raw USB drive data recovery
- Flash drive recovery tool
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data from Removable Media
- Recover deleted files from thumb drive
- PNY attache flash drive recovery tool
- Adata flash drive recovery
- Lexar jumpdrive flash drive recovery
- Silicon power flash drive recovery
- Kingston flash drive recovery
- Toshiba flash drive recovery
- Sandisk flash drive recovery
- Emtec flash drive recovery
- Verbatim flash drive recovery
- Centon Electronics datastick recovery
- Garmin USB ANT Stick recovery
- Imation USB recovery
- Pexagon flash drive recovery
- Crucial USB flash drive recovery
- Memorex flash drive recovery
- Dane Elec flash drive recovery
- Mimoco USB flash drive recovery
- Maxell flash drive recovery
- Corsair flash drive recovery
- Transformer flash drive recovery
- Kingston Datatraveller flash drive recovery
- Corsair Voyager flash drive recovery
- Cruzer flash drive recovery
- Patriot Xporter flash drive recovery
- PQI flash drive recovery
- Transcend flash drive recovery
- Pretec flash drive recovery
- Lexar Jumpdrive Triton recovery
- Apacer pen drive recovery
- HP flash drive recovery
- Flash memory data recovery
Simple Way to Process Cruzer Fit Flash Drive Recovery
- Please Help! My Cruzer Fit usb flash drive Stop Working
- Quick Guide of Cruzer Fit Flash Drive Recovery
Part 1Please Help! My Cruzer Fit usb flash drive Stop Working
I have a 16GB Cruzer Fit usb flash drive . When I watched family videos on my computer, the flash drive stopped working instantly. I tried removing it and re-connecting again. It showed as random drive letter, and I was asked to format it. Is there any Cruzer Fit flash drive recovery software or any other solutions that I can get my photos and videos back?. Any links or sites or help will be great. Many thanks
Your case is actually a common problem. The data loss issue that causes by the formatting is really annoying. The truth is that you do not need to be too worried about it. I’ll introduce Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac to you, which is a program that enables you to recover data from Cruzer Fit flash drive with ease. This easy and fast tool can help you with this Cruzer Fit Flash Drive data recovery issue before you decide to format the flash drive.
You can get a trial version from below, please select the right version for your computer.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Part 2Quick Guide of Cruzer Fit Flash Drive Recovery
Wondershare Data Recovery turns Cruzer Fit Flash Drive Data Recovery into a few clicks. Now let’s do it with Windows version, Mac users can follow the similar guide with Mac version too.
Step 1: Download Wondershare Data Recovery and install it on your computer. Insert your Cruzer Fit usb flash drive into your computer then launch the program to retrieve data from Cruzer Fit flash drive.
As the image below displays, you will see an interface with 3 recovery modes and one "Resume Recovery" option. Here you can select "Lost File Recovery" firstly.
Step 2: To recover data from Cruzer Fit flash drive, you’ll select the hard drive of your Cruzer Fit usb flash drive and click “Start” to begin scanning it.
“Enable Deep Scan” option is available too. You can try this mode is normal scan does not find your wanted files.
Step 3: The files on your Cruzer Fit usb flash drive will all be displayed in categories after the scan, like “Graphic”, “Email”, “Video”, etc.
You can tell whether the files you are going to recover have been found or not from file names. Then mark the selected files and click “Recover” to save them. Please select a destination on your computer to keep them so as to avoid data overwriting.