- 1 Flash Drive Features
- 2 Special Flash Drives
- Encrypted flash drive
- Secure flash drive
- Credit card flash drive
- Flash drive repair
- Read only flash drive
- Terabyte flash drive
- 3 Problems and Troubleshooting
- Flash drive not recognized
- Flash disk format
- Partition flash drive
- Corrupted flash drive
- Recover Windows System with usb recovery
- USB flash drive format error
- Unformat USB flash drive
- 4 Flash drive recovery
- Recover lost files from pen drive
- Usb flash drive recovery
- Recover flash drive mac
- Pen drive data recovery
- DDR Pen Drive Recovery alternative
- Formatted flash drive data recovery
- Raw USB drive data recovery
- Flash drive recovery tool
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data from Removable Media
- Recover deleted files from thumb drive
- PNY attache flash drive recovery tool
- Adata flash drive recovery
- Lexar jumpdrive flash drive recovery
- Silicon power flash drive recovery
- Kingston flash drive recovery
- Toshiba flash drive recovery
- Sandisk flash drive recovery
- Emtec flash drive recovery
- Verbatim flash drive recovery
- Centon Electronics datastick recovery
- Garmin USB ANT Stick recovery
- Imation USB recovery
- Pexagon flash drive recovery
- Crucial USB flash drive recovery
- Memorex flash drive recovery
- Dane Elec flash drive recovery
- Mimoco USB flash drive recovery
- Maxell flash drive recovery
- Corsair flash drive recovery
- Transformer flash drive recovery
- Kingston Datatraveller flash drive recovery
- Corsair Voyager flash drive recovery
- Cruzer flash drive recovery
- Patriot Xporter flash drive recovery
- PQI flash drive recovery
- Transend flash drive recovery
- Pretec flash drive recovery
- Lexar Jumpdrive Triton recovery
- Apacer pen drive recovery
- HP flash drive recovery
- Flash memory data recovery
How to Recover Lost or Deleted Data from Centon Electronics DataStick
- Part 1: Please Help Me Retrieve Data from My Centon Electronics DataStick
- Part 2: Perform Centon Electronics DataStick Data Recovery in 3 Steps
Part 1.Please Help Me Retrieve Data from My Centon Electronics DataStick
I have a Centon Electronics 8GB DataStick Pro USB 2.0 and it’s been working for more than years. Yesterday when I connected it with my PC, I got the message "Please format your device". I have very important data and can't format the card. Any helpful suggestions for me to retrieve the data on it? Thanks very much.
This is a normal but frustrating issue. It happens mostly because your DataStick is corrupted, but you have a great chance to make up the issue. To keep your important data saved before formatting the DataStick, you can trying using a flash drive data recovery program.
I strongly recommend Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac to you. This is a magic tool that turns complicate data recovery into simple steps. With the help of it, you can possibly recover data like photos, office documents, archives, videos and music from your Centon Electronics DataStick. It supports recovering data lose due to different reasons, including corrupted flash drive, accidental deletion, formatting, etc.
You can download a trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery program from below to scan your Centon Electronics DataStick. Please download the right version for your computer OS.
Part 2.Perform Centon Electronics DataStick Data Recovery in 3 Steps
Note: Let’s do the recovery with Windows version of Wondershare Data Recovery. For Mac users, the instruction is similar.
Step 1. Select a Recovery Mode to Scan Your Centon Electronic DataStick
Download Wondershare Data Recovery for Windows and install it on your computer. Launch the program and you’ll see a windows that offers 3 recovery modes for you to choose from.
Here let’s select “Lost File Recovery”.
Step 2. Scan Your Centon Electronic DataStick
Here you just need to select the drive letter for your Centon Electronic DataStick and click “Start” to scan the data inside it.
Please ensure you have connected your Centon Electronic DataStick with computer and it could be recognized as a hard drive.
Note: You can decide “Enable Deep Scan” in the window too.
Step 3. Preview Found Data and Restore Them Selectively
When the scan is over, all found contents will be listed in categories on the left of the window, including “Graphics”, “Audio”, “Archive”, “Document”, etc. You can also switch the scanning result to “Path”.
For most files types, you can check whether they are what you want to restore or not by file names. And for files like image, you can preview them before recovery.
Finally, you can select those files you need and click "Recover" to save them on your PC. Note: Please do select a new storage device or a folder on your computer to save the recovered data.