- 1 Recover data from different card types
- 1.1 SD Card Recovery
- 1.2 Camera Memory Card Recovery
- 1.3 Recover files from different Memory Cards
- 1.4 Delkin Device Memory Card Recovery
- 1.5 PS2 Memory Card Recovery
- 1.6 Mobile Memory Card Recovery
- 1.7 XD Card Recovery
- 1.8 Flash Card Recovery
- 1.9 MMC Recovery
- 2.0 Flash Card Data Recovery
- 2.1 SmartMedia Card Recovery
- 2.2 XD Card Recovery
- 2.3 Micro SD Card Recovery
- 2.4 HTC Amaze Phone Memory Card Recovery
- 2.5 HTC One X/S/V Card Recovery
- 2.6 SDHC Card Recovery
- 2.7 MMC Data Recovery
- 2.8 DDR Memory Card Recovery
- 2 Recover data from different memory card brands
- 2.1 Samsung SD Card Recovery
- 2.2 Sandisk Memory Card Recovery
- 2.3 Sandisk CF Card Recovery
- 2.4 Eye-Fi SD Card Recovery
- 2.5 Patriot Memory Card Recovery
- 2.6 Kingston Memory Card Recovery
- 2.7 Kingmax Memory Card Recovery
- 2.8 Transcend Memory Card Recovery
- 2.9 Sandisk SD Card Recovery
- 3.0 Sandisk SDXC Card Recovery
- 3.1 AmazonBasics Recovery
- 3.2 ACP-EP Memory Data Recovery
- 3.3 SanDisk Files Recovery
- 3.4 Sony Memory Card Recovery
- 3.5 Transcend SD Card Recovery
- 3 Memory Card Recovery under different senarios
- 3.1 Recover Deleted Files From Memory Card
- 3.2 Memory Card Recovery on Windows/Mac
- 3.3 Recover Deleted Files From SD Card
- 3.4 Recover Formatted SD Card
- 3.5 Online SD Card Recovery
- 3.6 Recover SD Card on Windows/Mac
- 3.7 Mac Memory Card Photo Recovery
- 3.8 Recover Files from MMC
- 3.9 Partitioning SD Card Recovery
- 4 Fix Memory Card Error
- 4.1 Memory Card Error
- 4.2 SD Card Not Formatted
- 4.3 SD Card Error
- 4.4 Formatted Memory Card Recovery
- 4.5 Formatted SD Card Mac Recovery
- 4.6 Formatted Card Recovery
- 4.7 Unformat Memory Card Recovery
- 4.8 Fix memory card format Error
- 5 Corrupted/Damaged Memory Card
- 5.1 Damaged Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Photos From Corrupted Memory Card
- 5.3 Corrupted SD Card
- 5.4 Corrupted Card Recovery
- 5.5 Qmemory Card Recovery
- 6 Photos/videos recovery
- 5.1 Recover Deleted Pictures From Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Deleted Pictures From SD Card
- 5.3 Undelete Photos From Memory Card
- 5.4 Recover Deleted Videos from SD Card
- 5.5 Recover Deleted Photos from Mac SD Card
- 7 Card Recovery Software
- 5.1 Sim Card Recovery Software
- 5.2 Top 10 Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.3 Card Recovery Solutions
- 5.4 Best Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.5 Card Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.6 7 Data Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.7 Best SDXC Data Recovery Software
- 5.8 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software
- 5.9 Memory Card Recovery Tools Online
- 6.0 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software Online
How to Recover Data from Memory Card
Situation 1: Accidently my Sony MMC memory card got break while i were insering it in my card reader. Please suggest some one who can recover the data from it.
Situation 2: I deleted some wrong photos and want them back. I have the Latest version of the Memory Stick Pro Duo made by Sony and a Mac.The Memory Recovery Program you can download from Sony is only for Windows, Where can I find a Mac Version.
Situation 3: My SD memory card for my point and click camera was corrupted, and now every time I put the card in my laptop, all that shows is some alien gibberish. When I try to open up the folders, it won't open.
Is there any way to get the pictures back?
Sounds familiar? There are more situations like that you may come accross some day. When this comes to you, don't worry. There is always a solution to a problem. Before performing the solutio, you need to pay attention to something important that may decide whether you can get your photos back from the memory card. When you lost photos due to deletion, format, virus corruption or other reasons, the first thing you need to do is:
• Stop using the memory card to take new photos
• Don't transfer new data into the card
• Don't try to read the card when it turns to be inaccessible
• Don't trust memory card data recovey software easily and try it on your card
• Keep your card well and don't make any physical damage
There are very important tips. That you can recover lost data from memory cards is just because the lost data are not really gone, just marked as useless and the space it takes is reusable for new data. So once the new data is written in the card, the lost data will be overwritten and you can't recover it with any data recovery software for memory card. Also, many untrusted card data recovey can make worse for your lost data. And physical damage makes your card broken and data unrecoverable.
Get a card data reovery first: Wondershare Photo Recovery can be a good choice (or Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac if you are using Mac OS X), which supports the photo recovery from compact flash chip card, multimedia card, XD, SD mini and micro card, secure digital card, extreme digital card (mobile phone card, digital camera card), Picture card and other USB multimedia storage devices. Most importantly, it's safe and easy to use.
Free download the card data recovery software below:
- Recover all videos&audios files and images from your camera, camcorder, memory card, usb flash drives and hard drive quickly and safely.
- Deep scan Mode allows you to find and recover the lost files more completely than any other data recovery software
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-use features
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 und 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) auf iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro usw.
Let's take the Photo Recovey for Windows as a try and do the memory card photo recovery step by step. If you are a Mac user, please visit the guide here.
Step1 Connect the card to computer
Insert your memory card into the computer or connect the device directly to the computer with a USB cable. Then run the program and click to "Start" the recovery.
Step2 Select the card for scan
Step3 Start card data recovery
All recoverable data including audio, video and photo are listed in the scanning result. Preview and check those you want and hit on the "Recover" to get them back.
What you should pay attention is: Don't save the recovered photos on the original card again, because new files will overwrite the lost photos. If there is any photo missing, you still have the second chance to scan and recover them.
Note: Back up your data from memory card and don't let this happen again.
Watch the video tutorial below