- 1 Recover Data from different Hard Drive Types
- External hard drive recovery
- HDD recovery
- SSD recovery
- NTFS recovery
- Unformat NTFS hard drive
- SATA recovery
- Raid recovery
- IDE recovery
- Fat recovery
- exFat recovery
- Raw hard drive recovery
- Virtual disk recovery
- 2 Recover data from different systems/devices
- Linux hard drive recovery
- Laptop data recovery
- Partition recovery
- Seagate external hard drive recovery
- Seagate Expansion data recovery
- WD My Passport recovery
- WD External hard drive file recovery
- Lacie dard disk data recovery
- WD Element data recovery
- Freecom external hard drive recovery
- Buffalo external hard drive recovery
- G-Technology external hard rrive recovery
- Dell hard drive data recovery
- Fantom external hard drive data recovery
- Acomdata hard drive data recovery
- Fujitsu hard drive data recovery
- Iomega hard disks recovery
- Toshiba Canvio data recovery
- Micronet data recovery
- Rocster data recovery
- Buslink data recovery
- Crucial M4 data recovery
- Calvary hard drive data recovery
- Simpletech hard drive data recovery
- Kingston SSD recovery
- Apricorn Aegis data recovery
- HP hard disk data recovery
- Maxtor hard drive data recovery
- Hitachi hard drive data recovery
- Toshiba hard drive data recovery
- Panasonic hard drive data recovery
- 3 Repair and Save your hard disk
- Hard disk repair
- Clone hard drive
- Clone SSD
- Hard disk mirroring
- Wipe hard drive
- Erase hard drive
- Fix hard drive
- Fix bad sectors
- Replace hard drive
- Recover data from crashed hard drive
- Unformat hard drive
- Convert NTFS to FAT
- Partition external hard drive
- Use hard drive recovery partition
- Local hard drive recovery service
- Disk Repair Software
- Hard drive recovery tools
- Top hard drive recovery software
- Perform SSD Recovery at ease
- Hard drive password recovery
- Migrate OS to new hard drive
- Hard drive diagnostics
- Hard disk partition
- Recover files from crashed external hard drive
- 4 Recover data from Mac OS
- Recovery HD
- Mac Hard Drive Recovery
- Macbook Pro Hard Drive Recovery
- iMac Hard Drive Recovery
- Mac External Hard Drive Recovery
- Recover formatted Mac Hard Drive
- Mac Disk Data Recovery
- 5 Problems with hard drive
Buffalo external hard drive data recovery Guide
I need to recover my work files from my external hard drive. It is a Buffalo 160GB drive. For some reason, I deleted my work files from it. Is there still a way to get my files back? Any idea is appreciated. Many thanks.
Buffalo is one of the most popular external hard drive brands. But as a Buffalo external hard drive users, you might have encountered data loss issues, just as the mentioned case. You are frustrated because you guess all files might be gone forever. But it’s not actually the only truth. The reality about files lost from your Buffalo is that they are just marked as inaccessible data before new data overwrites them. So, if you have not used your Buffalo external hard drive, you can possibly retrieve lost data from it with a data recovery program.
Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac is a Buffalo external hard drive data recovery program that enables you to recover deleted, formatted and corrupted files from your Buffalo external hard drive. With its user-friendly and risk-free features, you can recover all lost files, including videos, photos, music, document files, etc.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from your computer storage quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Download a trial version of Wondershare Data Recover to retrieve data from Buffalo external hard drive now.
This guide is done with Windows version of Wondershare Data Recovery. If you have a Mac, you can download the Mac version and follow similar steps to process the recovery.
Step 1 Choose a recovery mode to start Buffalo external hard drive data recovery
Just as the below image tells, you can get 3 recovery modes after launching the program. To recover deleted files from Buffalo external hard drive, let’s select “Lost File Recovery” as a first try.
Note: Please ensure that your Buffalo external hard drive can be recognized by computer.
Step 2 Scan your Buffalo external hard drive
In this step, you just need to choose your Buffalo external hard drive and click “Start” button to let the program scan files on it.
If files were lost because of drive formatting, you can active “Enable Deep Scan” option in the window.
Step 3 Recover data from Buffalo external hard drive
When the scanning is over, found contents on your Buffalo external hard drive will all be displayed in the window.
You just need to mark files you want to reclaim, and then click “Recover” to choose a new drive to keep those recovered files.