- 1 Flash Drive Features
- 2 Special Flash Drives
- Encrypted flash drive
- Secure flash drive
- Credit card flash drive
- Flash drive repair
- Read only flash drive
- Terabyte flash drive
- 3 Problems and Troubleshooting
- Flash drive not recognized
- Flash disk format
- Partition flash drive
- Corrupted flash drive
- Recover Windows System with usb recovery
- USB flash drive format error
- Unformat USB flash drive
- 4 Flash drive recovery
- Recover lost files from pen drive
- Usb flash drive recovery
- Recover flash drive mac
- Pen drive data recovery
- DDR Pen Drive Recovery alternative
- Formatted flash drive data recovery
- Raw USB drive data recovery
- Flash drive recovery tool
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data from Removable Media
- Recover deleted files from thumb drive
- PNY attache flash drive recovery tool
- Adata flash drive recovery
- Lexar jumpdrive flash drive recovery
- Silicon power flash drive recovery
- Kingston flash drive recovery
- Toshiba flash drive recovery
- Sandisk flash drive recovery
- Emtec flash drive recovery
- Verbatim flash drive recovery
- Centon Electronics datastick recovery
- Garmin USB ANT Stick recovery
- Imation USB recovery
- Pexagon flash drive recovery
- Crucial USB flash drive recovery
- Memorex flash drive recovery
- Dane Elec flash drive recovery
- Mimoco USB flash drive recovery
- Maxell flash drive recovery
- Corsair flash drive recovery
- Transformer flash drive recovery
- Kingston Datatraveller flash drive recovery
- Corsair Voyager flash drive recovery
- Cruzer flash drive recovery
- Patriot Xporter flash drive recovery
- PQI flash drive recovery
- Transend flash drive recovery
- Pretec flash drive recovery
- Lexar Jumpdrive Triton recovery
- Apacer pen drive recovery
- HP flash drive recovery
- Flash memory data recovery
How to Perform Apacer Pen Drive Recovery
Part 1Apacer pen drive data recovery Problem, Please Help!
My problem is a simple but important one. Some movies were deleted from my Apacer handy steno HN212 pen drive unexpectedly. The question is that how can I get my deleted movies back from that Apacer pen drive? I’m eagerly waiting for solutions. Thanks.
Indeed, your movies are not truly deleted from your Apacer pen drive. They are inaccessible but they are still inside your Apacer pen drive, on condition that you have not put any new data into the device. Your deleted movies will disappear permanently only when they are overwritten by new data.
Knowing the truth of data loss, you can now leave your Apacer pen drive alone and look for an Apacer pen drive recovery tool. Fortunately there is a suitable and useful program for you: Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac. This powerful utility enables you to recover files from your Apacer pen drive, no matter they are lost because of deletion, formatting or even system error. You will be able to recover files like photos, videos, audio files, document files, etc from your Apacer pen drive.
Download a trial version to retrieve data from Apacer pen drive now.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Part 23 Steps to Recover Data from Apacer pen drive
Step 1. Select Recovery Mode to Start Apacer pen drive data recovery
Install Wondershare Data Recovery on your computer and launch it, you’ll get a window as below image shows, which offers you 3 recovery modes.
To recover lost, deleted or formatted data, you can select “Lost File Recovery” mode to begin.
Step 2. Scan Your Apacer pen drive for Lost Files
You can select the drive letter of your Apacer pen drive and click “Start Scan” to begin scanning it.
Note: Ensure your Apacer pen drive can be recognized as a hard disk on your computer.
Step 3. Retrieve Data from Apacer pen drive
After the scan, the found files on your Apacer pen drive will all be listed in the window. You can now view the found file names to check whether files you are going to reclaim have been detected or not.
Then tick on files you need and click “Recover” to restore them.
You’ll be required to select a destination to keep the recovered data. Please select a folder on your computer or another storage device to save them.