- 1 Recover Data from different Hard Drive Types
- External hard drive recovery
- HDD recovery
- SSD recovery
- NTFS recovery
- Unformat NTFS hard drive
- SATA recovery
- Raid recovery
- IDE recovery
- Fat recovery
- exFat recovery
- Raw hard drive recovery
- Virtual disk recovery
- 2 Recover data from different systems/devices
- Linux hard drive recovery
- Laptop data recovery
- Partition recovery
- Seagate external hard drive recovery
- Seagate Expansion data recovery
- WD My Passport recovery
- WD External hard drive file recovery
- Lacie dard disk data recovery
- WD Element data recovery
- Freecom external hard drive recovery
- Buffalo external hard drive recovery
- G-Technology external hard rrive recovery
- Dell hard drive data recovery
- Fantom external hard drive data recovery
- Acomdata hard drive data recovery
- Fujitsu hard drive data recovery
- Iomega hard disks recovery
- Toshiba Canvio data recovery
- Micronet data recovery
- Rocster data recovery
- Buslink data recovery
- Crucial M4 data recovery
- Calvary hard drive data recovery
- Simpletech hard drive data recovery
- Kingston SSD recovery
- Apricorn Aegis data recovery
- HP hard disk data recovery
- Maxtor hard drive data recovery
- Hitachi hard drive data recovery
- Toshiba hard drive data recovery
- Panasonic hard drive data recovery
- 3 Repair and Save your hard disk
- Hard disk repair
- Clone hard drive
- Clone SSD
- Hard disk mirroring
- Wipe hard drive
- Erase hard drive
- Fix hard drive
- Fix bad sectors
- Replace hard drive
- Recover data from crashed hard drive
- Unformat hard drive
- Convert NTFS to FAT
- Partition external hard drive
- Use hard drive recovery partition
- Local hard drive recovery service
- Disk Repair Software
- Hard drive recovery tools
- Top hard drive recovery software
- Perform SSD Recovery at ease
- Hard drive password recovery
- Migrate OS to new hard drive
- Hard drive diagnostics
- Hard disk partition
- Recover files from crashed external hard drive
- 4 Recover data from Mac OS
- Recovery HD
- Mac Hard Drive Recovery
- Macbook Pro Hard Drive Recovery
- iMac Hard Drive Recovery
- Mac External Hard Drive Recovery
- Recover formatted Mac Hard Drive
- Mac Disk Data Recovery
- 5 Problems with hard drive
How to Perform AcomData Hard Drive Data Recovery
I’m using a 500GB AcomData external hard drive now. My father mistakenly formatted it just now. There are many valuable files on it, which I do not have time to transfer them to my computer. Now I’m having the data recovery issue. Please tell me how to recover files from AcomData hard drive. Many thanks!
Don’t be too sad. Accidental formatting is one of the main reasons of the data loss issue. Here’s the reality of your AcomData hard drive data loss: the lost files will be disappeared forever only when new data on it overwrites them. So, you just need to stop putting any new data to your AcomData hard drive and find a trustful AcomData hard drive data recovery program to help you.
Here is my recommendation: Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac. It is a special designed to recover lost, deleted, corrupted and formatted files from your AcomData hard drive. With its useful and risk-free features, you will be able to recover almost all kinds of file types from your AcomData hard drive, including images, document files, videos, audio files, archive files, etc.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from your computer storage quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Let’s perform the recovery with Wondershare Data Recovery for Windows now. For mac users, you can also follow the guide with Mac version.
Step 1 Choose a recovery mode to begin AcomData hard drive data recovery
When running the utility on your computer, you’ll get 3 recovery modes: “Lost File Recovery”, “ partition recovery”, and “Raw File Recovery”.
You can select “Lost File Recovery” as a first try.
Note: Please make sure that your AcomData hard drive can be well connected with your computer.
Step 2 Scan your AcomData hard drive
Now you only need to select drive letter of your AcomData hard drive in the program window and click “Start” button to begin scanning for lost files on it.
To recover data from a formatted AcomData hard drive, please active “Enable Deep Scan” option in the window.
Step 3 Recover files from AcomData hard drive
In the end, all found files on your AcomData hard drive will be displayed in the window. And you just need to select those files you need and click “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
Note: Please do not keep the recovered files back to your AcomData hard drive.