- 1 Transfer iTunes Files
- 1.1 iPad to iTunes
- 1.2 iPhone to iTunes
- 1.3 iTunes to New Computer
- 1.4 Podcast from iPhone to iTunes
- 1.5 iTunes Music to Flash Drive
- 1.6 Flash Drive Music to iTunes
- 1.7 Google Music to iTunes
- 1.8 Non Purchased Music to iTunes
- 1.9 Hard Drive Music to iTunes
- 1.10 Spotify Music to iTunes
- 1.11 YouTube Music to iTunes
- 1.12 YouTube Video to iTunes
- 1.13 Rhapsody to iTunes
- 1.14 Pandora to iTunes
- 1.15 Vimeo to iTunes
- 1.16 iTunes Music to Computer
- 1.17 iTunes Music to Nexus
- 1.18 iPod Shuffle Music to iTunes
- 1.19 iTunes Music to iPhone
- 1.20 iPod Touch Music to iTunes
- 1.21 iPod Nano Music to iTunes
- 1.22 iPod Classic Music to iTunes
- 2 iTunes for Android
- 2.1 iTunes for Android
- 2.2 iTunes to Android
- 2.3 Music from Android to iTunes
- 2.4 Music from iTunes to Android
- 2.5 iTunes Music to Samsung
- 2.6 iTunes Music to HTC
- 2.7 iTunes Radio to Android
- 2.8 iTunes Remote for Android
- 2.9 Watch iTunes Movie on Android
- 3 iTunes Playlist
- 3.1 Playlist Disappeared
- 3.2 Playlist to iPod
- 3.3 Playlist to iPhone
- 3.4 Share Playlist
- 3.5 Export Playlist
- 3.6 Copy Playlist
- 3.7 Playlist Location
- 3.8 iTunes and Smart Playlist
- 3.9 Playlists to Hard Drive
- 4 iTunes Library
- 4.1 iTunes Library Disappeared
- 4.2 Reduce Your iTunes Library
- 4.3 Fix iTunes Library
- 4.4 Analyze iTunes Library
- 5 iTunes Sync Problem
- 6 Tips & Tricks
- 6.1 Alternatives for iTunes
- 6.2 Make iTunes Faster
- 6.3 Display Song Lyrics
- 6.4 Free iTunes Visualizers
- 6.5 Watch iTunes movies on TV
- 6.6 iTunes Plugins
- 6.7 Remove Duplicates in iTunes
- 6.8 Tag Songs in iTunes
- 6.9 Add Metadata in iTunes
- 6.10 iTunes Lyrics Widgets for Mac
- 6.11 Import Multiple Lyrics to iTunes
- 6.12 Import iTunes to Winamp
- 6.13 Change the iTunes Skin
- 6.14 iTunes12
- 6.15 iTunes Sleep Timer
- 6.16 iTunes Home Sharing
- 6.17 Change EPUB Cover via iTunes
- 6.18 Free iTunes Skins
- 7 iTunes Backup & Recover
Xvid/DivX to iTunes: How to Import DivX/Xvid Files to Your iTunes Library
DivX and Xvid files are usually compressed long video files that retain a high level of detail, but the problem is that they often aren't compatible for playing on other media software programs like iTunes. iTunes only supports MP4, MOV, M4V videos encoded with H.264 or MPEG-4.
You might have a comprehensive library of downloaded movie files with DivX or Xvid encoded, but in order to watch them you usually have to download other software or codecs. And to play them in iTunes, you also have to use a third-party tool to help you convert Xvid/ DivX to iTunes supported formats. In this article, I mainly teach you how to easily import DivX/Xvid to iTunes with a Xvid/DivX to iTunes converter, so that you can play and manage Xvid/DivX files in iTunes without any trouble.
- Professional video converter: It not only converts Divx or Xvid to iTunes, but also supports more formats including AVI, MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV.
- High output video quality: You can convert your videos to iTunes compatible formats with ZERO quality loss.
- Fastest Conversion Speed: With the 30 X fastest conversion speed, you can finish converting a video in just a few minutes.
- Powerful video editor: Edit videos with advanced editing features like trimming, cropping, adding effects or watermark, etc.
- Burn video to DVD: It helps you make a professional DVD with the buil-in DVD menu templates.
- Download online videos: You can use it to download videos from YouTube, Netflix, Vemo, and other hot video sharing sites.
How to convert Xvid/DivX to iTunes
1.Import DivX or Xvid files to the program
In the main interface of this app, there is the button available for you to import your DivX files or Xvid. If your DivX or Xvid files are at hand, directly drag and drop the target files to this program. At once, you'll see all your wanted files are added to the left pane of this app, shown as follows.
2.Choose an iTunes friendly format as the output format
We know, iTunes supports M4V format with H.264 codec. So here, we can take M4V for example. Now, I'll show how to choose M4V as the output format and set H.264 codec in this app.
Click the format image on the right side of the interface to pop up the "Output Format" window. Here, you can select M4V format under the category of "Format">"Video", and then choose H.264 in the "Video Encoder" option by hitting the gear "Settings" icon. If you import several WAV files to convert, you have to do these settings for each video. This app will automatically apply the same settings to all video files.
3.Convert DivX/Xvid to iTunes
When everything is ok, on the bottom-right corner of the Video Converter's interface, you can hit the "Convert" button to start video conversion. Now, you can see the conversion progress bar with the Percent Complete and remaining time showing.
When the conversion is done, launch iTunes, and go to "File">"Add File to Library" to navigate to the output folder to import all the output files, or go to "File">"Add Folder to Library" to import the output folder instead.
Video Tutorial: How to Use the Divx/Xvid to iTunes Converter
# 1. Free Divx/Xvid to iTunes Converter Wondershare Video Converter Free
It is a very easy to use and free Divx/Xvid to iTunes video converter. It is capable of converting video to iTunes compatible formats like MOV, M4V, and MP4. Also you can use it to edit videos, download online videos.
Pro: 100% free Divx/Xvid to iTunes Converter, versatile video conversion tool.
1. You can only use it to export to common videos. HD and 3D videos aren't available. While this function is within the Video Converter Ultimate.
2. The video output quality isn't as good as Video Converter Ultimate.
3. There are no video output presets.
4. You can't use it to burn video to DVD.
You can use the free online video converter below. It converts videos to almost any format.